Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6804 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Media converter that support unicode name

Hey guys i downloaded many kinds of media converter but none seems to support unicode file name except nero but nero limit tons of things.
    Is they any converter out there support Unicode file name?
    shaun166 Reviewed by shaun166 on . Media converter that support unicode name Hey guys i downloaded many kinds of media converter but none seems to support unicode file name except nero but nero limit tons of things. Is they any converter out there support Unicode file name? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    What's New in Digital Media Converter Pro 2.4?

1. Support for AVCHD Files: You can now convert high-definition MTS and M2TS files from high-end camcorders.
    2. Flash Video Using H.264 Video Encoding: Support for high quality FLV files using the MPEG 4 Advanced Video Codec (AVC) has been added.
    3. 5.1 Channel Audio for WAV and AAC: Convert WAV and AAC files which use 5.1 channel surround sound into different formats.
    4. Support for WMA Pro Audio Compression: Convert WMA and WMV files which use this advanced audio compression method.
    5. Unicode File Names: Supports filenames using any character set supported by Windows.
    6. DRM Test Before Conversion: The program now checks for Digital Rights Management restrictions on Windows Media files before attempting to convert them.
    That's whats in the 2.4 version, the latest cracked version is 2.7 so it should come with these features, you can get it here:

http://clean.katz.cd/search/Digital+...verter+Pro+2.7

"Maybe this world is another planet's Hell"

i went to search their site. I never find any thing that say it support unicode name

Respected Member
    Its on this page http://www.deskshare.com/help/dmcpro/WhatsNew.aspx, Digital Media Converter Pro is one of there many products.
    "Maybe this world is another planet's Hell"

Ok sorry about that. Thanks for it but too bad it is not the latest version =(
    Anyway i found the feature i want haha thanks.

Thread Information