Hi,

I am participating in a project, and I want to offer this project a way of sharing the files related to this project. I'm looking for a script (preferably PHP) to allow (registered) to start projects (or whatever you might call them) where they and other registered users can upload files to this project. In short you might say a script/site like sourceforge.com or google code.

Here's a list of features I'm looking forward to:

• User registration
  • Users can start/create projects
  • Users can upload files to these projects
  • Add comments to these files/projects
  • Unregistered users can download only
  • Users can browse projects and files

An very important feature will need to be mirrors. Once a user uploads a file it should get mirrored to multiple servers (via FTP). Once a user wants to download a file they get to choose a mirror.

Please let me know if such scripts exist, preferably open source (free) if not commercial.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT:
I'm looking for something simmilar to what the ubuntu/debian project is using to mirror their packages (link and link)
CuraHack Reviewed by CuraHack on . Looking for Project File Sharing Script with Mirror support Hi, I am participating in a project, and I want to offer this project a way of sharing the files related to this project. I'm looking for a script (preferably PHP) to allow (registered) to start projects (or whatever you might call them) where they and other registered users can upload files to this project. In short you might say a script/site like sourceforge.com or google code. Here's a list of features I'm looking forward to: User registration Users can start/create projects Rating: 5