Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6866 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Need Microsoft Excel Help

Hi
    I Want Help with Excel...See is there any way which i can use to add Country for file sharing site automatically..

Suppose i m adding 4 Depositfiles.com 4Uploaded.to 4filesonic.com link in A Column I want country of Depositfiles.com,uploaded.to and filesonic.com to be added in Column B and that work should be automatic?

is there any way to do that with Excel?
    Sushant Reviewed by Sushant on . Need Microsoft Excel Help Hi I Want Help with Excel...See is there any way which i can use to add Country for file sharing site automatically.. Suppose i m adding 4 Depositfiles.com 4Uploaded.to 4filesonic.com link in A Column I want country of Depositfiles.com,uploaded.to and filesonic.com to be added in Column B and that work should be automatic? is there any way to do that with Excel? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Do you know the countries or are you wanting to get them from somewhere else.

If you know them then yes there it can be done so it fills the col automatically.

yeah i know the countries for all hosts but i just want to know where to add this and how to add this.?

What do you mean by country - the country where downloads were made or else ? Can you give more details with the excel sheet ( if possible) ?

no i want to add the file Hosting Country not where the downloads made.....

http://www.mediafire.com/?iq7b9d171b2an5x

Download this file see in A Row i have all the links and in second row i have countries of file hosting site..i want to make it automatic....i just add the link and i will get Country of the hosting site in B Row.....

Check the file. Hope this helps you. If you need more help PM me.

--------------------------------------------------
    jhantoojha at warez-home.net

Hi mate i downloaded this file and just did copy paste of one deposit link from web but i did not got country name automatically in next row :-(..........sorry buddy bt i m noob in this work...i shall be very thankful to you if you could help me out with this...

I have just copied the formula upto the data in ColumnA. You have to copy the formula in the below cells. I think this is not the right place to discuss much on the subject. You contact me to my email address.

Respected Member
    Here you go. I changed it to make it easier for you.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?as6cv5ekaz5hcx5

Thanx Lock Down. I thought Sushant could follow the hints and therefore left my sheet for him to design according to his choices. Yours will be of much help.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information