Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6871 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    ihide.info

Default Google wants you to enter your credit card as part of Gmail signup?

Google wants you to enter your credit card as part of Gmail signup?
    By Brad Sams

Google is on a mission to embed all of its products within its other products, which we have seen with the implementation of Google+ on its homepage. This type of cross selling is an easy way to promote your own products for (nearly) free to individuals who already use your services.

What Google is now doing, or at least beta testing, is the creation of a Google Wallet account when setting up a new email address.

This new addition, which is prompted in the setup phase of an email account, makes it seem as if the Google email account is not free. We understand that Google wants to create as many Google Wallet accounts as possible but the mix and match of email to credit card seems like a strange marriage.

Time will tell if this feature actually gets included in the basic email setup but as Google continues to blend its products such as putting Google+ on its iconic homepage, we must wonder if it really is your first thought to also hand over your credit card number too?
    Note: There is also a Not "Now Button" meaning you doing have to enter a Credit Card
    ShareShiz Reviewed by ShareShiz on . Google wants you to enter your credit card as part of Gmail signup? Google wants you to enter your credit card as part of Gmail signup? By Brad Sams Note: There is also a Not "Now Button" meaning you doing have to enter a Credit Card Rating: 5
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    FlowForums.com
    I use google wallet. My phone acts as a credit card for me.

lol google wants people to use google checkout

Banned
    google wants to be the president of the world like a boss

google shmoogle, they will come to an end too

Not Now Button

+1
    Screwed

I just signed up and nowhere in the Gmail sign up did they ask for a credit card.

Website's:
    fwbb.org
    They trying to be Internet not just a search engine

Website's:
    srdelta.com
    Yes barrix They don't want any Competitor

i'm sure in future google launch services like: Cars without Fuel, Google PC without Power, and every things in life Just Using Google Accounts
    My Tech Blog
    www.SRDelta.Com

Website's:
    GFXWebHosting.com WarezJobs.com
    Google is the BOSS...
    but i wont use google checkout until they are supported by ebay...and other major eCommerce site

Thread Information