Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6773 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Peerclicks Payment Processor

Anybody else notice that Peerclicks sales drop since the past 2 days? I figured out the issue I think and it is because mastercard purchases are not going through. I tried to order through my link with a mastercard and it says:

"This payment method is not supported."

Can anyone get in touch with the support and ask them to fix this somehow? I was getting really great conversions 1:800 with peerclicks and would hope it can get fixed.
    c0rrup Reviewed by c0rrup on . Peerclicks Payment Processor Anybody else notice that Peerclicks sales drop since the past 2 days? I figured out the issue I think and it is because mastercard purchases are not going through. I tried to order through my link with a mastercard and it says: "This payment method is not supported." Can anyone get in touch with the support and ask them to fix this somehow? I was getting really great conversions 1:800 with peerclicks and would hope it can get fixed. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I think they shutdown the service (not sure)

Anyway.. don't spend your money making 'test sales' because they probably not going to pay anymore.

Payments are delayed and they ignore every email/skype/icq/msn message..

watch out with them...

How much are payments delayed? Did they get paid for last 2 periods?

I was also using PeerClicks.. last payment was on 16th of January and it was also delayed for two weeks.. nothing more after that. They replied to me that they are having bank issues and try to get them fixed fast, but I will not use it until I have received my earnings. Probably that's the reason why mastercard doesn't work.. I guess they got a fine for too many complaints/chargebacks or just got shut down for any other similar reason.

Anybody knows to suggest an alternative to PeerClicks?

i know few alternatives. Some of them work more than 3 years. Pm me if you`re interested

Default Alternative

I've been working with Cashoogle for over 3 months now and have had no issues getting paid. PM me for more info. Hope this helps!

Thanks for sharing :-)

cashoogle = ex yottacash?

Guys, I can advice a partner program which has a very high ratio - it works over 1.5 years. You'll be expressed. Let me know if you are interested.

they cheat .Was 2 months $ 3000 payment did not do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information