Do you consider yourself to be a supporter of The Pirate Bay and Pirate Parties? Here is a chance to show your support and to help a student out at the same time.

?I?m promoting TPB and TPP for my school graphic design project, and I wanted to do a DeepZoom mosaic of the logo of each organization,? Lloyd told FreakBits. And for his project to succeed he needs some help.

?I need pictures. Lots of them. Basically what I need is an image of you, you and some friends, your dog, your cat, whatever, holding up a picture of the Pirate Bay/Pirate Party logo, or holding up a piece of paper with ?I?m a pirate!? or ?I pirate X? on it. I don?t mind. Get creative,? Lloyd explains on his blog.

Lloyd already has experimented with a Pirate Party mozaic, but a bit more veriety in the pictures wont hurt. If you?re willing to help out Lloyed you can find various ways to contact him on his website.

While you?re at it you could also cross-post the image on Filesharer.org with the rest of the criminals.
Source : FreakBits.com

We are criminals !
DJ Norix Reviewed by DJ Norix on . Wanted: Pictures of Real Life Internet Pirates Source : FreakBits.com We are criminals ! xD Rating: 5