Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6800 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    jeremy-irvine.com jeremy-irvine.org

Default How do you stop Facebook reverification and how many times will Facebook keep asking?

Hello, not sure if this is the correct section, please move this if it isn't.
    So anyway here is the problem I'm facing:

I'm quite annoyed cause Facebook keeps asking for reverification again and again. How many times will it keep asking and when will it stop?I thought that by buying facebook verification codes added with legit proper emails attached to the accounts, they will stop asking for reverifications but they locked my accounts and they either said they just sent the code to my no again or my account needs to be reverified with a code. Here are the messages I get:

Use a phone to verify your account

The phone number you use can only verify one account. Once you enter your number, you'll receive a code that you'll be able to enter on Facebook to verify your account. Your phone number will only be used to verify your account and will not be shared with anyone without your consent.
    Enter a phone number
    I verified this only just yesterday.

Enter confirmation code
    A code was sent to your following number: 8801912828783
    Once you've received your confirmation code, please enter it below. This will help confirm your account ownership.
    Resend code
    I've verified this like thrice.

I'm puzzled because I remembered I've already reverified it. When will this stop?! Does anyone also encounter this problem too? Much advice would be appreciated thanks!
    JeremyIrvine Reviewed by JeremyIrvine on . How do you stop Facebook reverification and how many times will Facebook keep asking? Hello, not sure if this is the correct section, please move this if it isn't. So anyway here is the problem I'm facing: I'm quite annoyed cause Facebook keeps asking for reverification again and again. How many times will it keep asking and when will it stop?I thought that by buying facebook verification codes added with legit proper emails attached to the accounts, they will stop asking for reverifications but they locked my accounts and they either said they just sent the code to my Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

do you have multiple accounts that you login from the same computer?

if not; it sounds like a bug or your account has somehow gotten stuck in a loop

contact deir support mate.

If this is for multiple accounts and you purchased the accounts you may have to go back to the person that you purchased the accounts from and have them re-verify it. Other than that you best bet would be to contact facebook support as your account may have gotten stuck in a loop as M0neyMan said

Website's:
    jeremy-irvine.com jeremy-irvine.org
    Quote Originally Posted by M0neyMan View Post
    do you have multiple accounts that you login from the same computer?

if not; it sounds like a bug or your account has somehow gotten stuck in a loop

contact deir support mate.
    They were all PVA accounts purchased from someone else so I guess they are all under the same IP. I am guessing this is a roadblock. How do I get past this?
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeKepztry View Post
    If this is for multiple accounts and you purchased the accounts you may have to go back to the person that you purchased the accounts from and have them re-verify it. Other than that you best bet would be to contact facebook support as your account may have gotten stuck in a loop as M0neyMan said
    Yes you're absolutely right mate, it's getting insane lately, Facebook keeps asking for reverification again and again even after I've reverified twice or even thrice. It got so bad that I've even bought emails just for all these accounts but they still ask for the reverification. When will they stop? Lol.

Thread Information