Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6993 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default what else to make money besides file hosting?

As we all know, the file hosting industry is getting worse and worse.
    After testing different file hosts for about a month, I think it's time to give up.
    All the file hostings are not reliable at the moment.
    It looks that they just wanna earn and run.

Any ideas on other affiliate program besides file hosting?

please give me some tips

thx
    jiefangjun Reviewed by jiefangjun on . what else to make money besides file hosting? As we all know, the file hosting industry is getting worse and worse. After testing different file hosts for about a month, I think it's time to give up. All the file hostings are not reliable at the moment. It looks that they just wanna earn and run.:facepalm: Any ideas on other affiliate program besides file hosting? please give me some tips thx Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

You could always set up your own blog, post links to sites loved by downloaders e.g. mediafire, sendspace, rapidshare... and then have advertising on the site

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    There is lots Affiliate Marketing work that can be done online, be unique, do something no one or very few people are doing. You have to be creative and research to find what works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by fatfighter View Post
    You could always set up your own blog, post links to sites loved by downloaders e.g. mediafire, sendspace, rapidshare... and then have advertising on the site
    Nice but there no good advert programs who want to deal with warezzz stuff
    Screwed

mmm mmm!
    Listen to what people needs - create something, or give them what they want .. Is it something people need, you'll earn a bunch of money. Enjoy.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

It's not like cake recipe. For each is a different reality. I get the downloads, advertising and affiliate program.

Fatfighter: A good suggestion!

WDF: That is correct. Look for one that is good for you.

Overjaculation: Good! Exactly! SEARCH! intere if the news. visit several niches, modifying an old idea, create ..

Foxman: You're right! But for me it works. Why? Companies that accept all types of content (almost) pay less. I do not live in USA, Canada ... or in Europe ... My earnings are in dollars and euros. Convert the currency of my country, the gains are better ..
    "Therefore I said, the reality of each one is different ..."

I tried different ideas, and get something ...

Be patient in trying, because profits are not fast.

^ What programs you use?
    Screwed

Thread Information