Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6643 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Wink 123Dedi.com 3 HOUR SETUP + Managed 100Mbps/1Gbps Servers From €71 (NL/USA)

Hello,
    We're proud to introduce our whole new line of Managed & Unmanaged dedicated Servers. We've got 2 new locations for the picking in our recent expansion plans to our new Tier-3 Data Center in The Netherlands & introduction of our new USA Unmetered Servers located within Kansas City.

Managed Servers (From €90.00 P/M)

On a budget? We've got a lovely range starting from 75Euros!

Click here to view

FAQs
    Q: How long does it take for my server to get setup?
    A: Your server will be provisioned within 24 hours or less. Generally between 12 - 24 hours depending on hardware which is available.

Q: Do you own your own Hardware?
    A: 123Dedi currently uses a blend of both owned hardware and rented Hardware from the data center

Q: How long have you been in business?
    A: 123Dedi.com become officially launched in October 2011, although we're a relatively new company we've always gone that step further in proving that we're here to stay. With great success comes great benefits, and since inception 123Dedi has always gone the extra mile.

Q: Where are your servers located?
    A: Rotterdam, Netherlands (SmartDC: Dataport of Rotterdam)

Q: What payment methods are accepted?
    A: Paypal, Alertpay and all Major Debit/Credit cards are accepted

SmartDC, Rotterdam, Netherlands.
    • Redundant Core Routing | 2x Brocade XMR 8000
    • Multiple 10GigE transit and peering uplinks
    • Transit Providers: Equinix, Global Crossing (Rotterdam & Frankfurt), Level 3 (Amsterdam, Rotterdamn, Frankfurt), Telia.
    • Internet exchanges: AMS-IX, DE-CIX, L-INX, and several others in Europe and US, multiple private peers

Speedtest:
    1000MB: http://213.163.64.59/~speed/1000mb.bin
    100MB: http://213.163.64.59/~speed/100mb.bin

Not allowed
    • Illegal Child Content
    • Virus/Exploit Activities
    • Terrorist Activites
    • Email Spamming
    • Flooding
    • Fraud
    • Phishing
    • Port Scanning

Contact us today!
    Have any questions you wish to ask the 123Dedi Team? Contact us today:
    http://www.123dedi.com/manage/contact.php

Kindest Regards,
    Reece
    Storming Reviewed by Storming on . 123Dedi.com 3 HOUR SETUP + Managed 100Mbps/1Gbps Servers From €71 (NL/USA) Hello, We're proud to introduce our whole new line of Managed & Unmanaged dedicated Servers. We've got 2 new locations for the picking in our recent expansion plans to our new Tier-3 Data Center in The Netherlands & introduction of our new USA Unmetered Servers located within Kansas City. Managed Servers (From €90.00 P/M) http://www.123dedi.com/images/plans_03.jpg http://i.imgur.com/gdsM4.png Rating: 5
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

2.   Sponsored Links

Where are 1 Gbps plans? I only see 100 Mbps unlimited!!!

Please reply my ticcket:
    View Ticket #694402

Im still wating my server since "04/03/2012" and my 20€ refund!
    Im sory for my english, i hope all users can understand me :)

Website's:
    ExploringPC.com DedicatedSeedboxHosting.com
    Hi I thought you took over the deals of KnownSRV. I've sent you an email some time back at [email protected] but I have not heard back from you.

I bought server from 123dedi.com. Service? Horrible! My order not recieved yet, i have Dispute now. Give me my money back, i bought today better server from net100tb.com

I have one open ticket on the 123dedi.com before merging with KnownSRV and merging support problem is not my problem. I was pay 05/03/2012, no answerver, no server...

I want my money back "~removed by request~"

This ppl Tyler Curtis ([email protected]) stolen my money with
    PayPal. He dont give me my server in 15days and after this i was open dispute and win. Because this man dont want any answer to me or PayPal and take all money from PayPal account and remove self Credi Card or call the bank and blok self Card.
    Im sory for my english, i hope all users can understand me :)

Thread Information