Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61005 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Have a problem sending money with wmz

Hello,

I tried now to send money to a friend with wmz but when i try to do that it always says error and that i can't send money.

Any body have any idea why ?

FYI :

This is a new account as my old one was stolen and since then i didn't use wmz for long time.

I don't remember if the details i created the account with were correct or not but any ways i'm pretty sure that i had 2-3 wmz accounts in the past and none of them had real info and i was still able to send money.
    paddicted201 Reviewed by paddicted201 on . Have a problem sending money with wmz Hello, I tried now to send money to a friend with wmz but when i try to do that it always says error and that i can't send money. Any body have any idea why ? FYI : This is a new account as my old one was stolen and since then i didn't use wmz for long time. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

It can have different reasons. Need more info about this error. What is error description?

may be you're using wrong id format, id start with z for usd

please give more details regarding id, and error message, scrrenshot is better with hiding your personal details

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezSniper.com ITMufta.Com TinyWarez.info pakcyber.50webs.com
    Yes i know the solution i think. mate in option set confirmation option to SMS Confirmation when ever u send the money they send u the code and after adding that code u will able to send money and this error will not come.

Yes most accounts now use SMS code verification before sending to prevent fraudulent transactions.

Thread Information