I see a lot of people here asking simple questions with relatively simple answers, and people offer to help, but request money for it. So.. here I am, I'm not the best coder in the world, but I know my way around vBulletin, so I'm here to offer my services. I can help modify skins, fix issues, find mods, etc. All I ask of you is a thanks, donations are always nice but not required.

So, as long as you give me a detailed description of what you want, with proper info, I'm here to help.

Hopefully some people can vouch for me if you're scared I'm going to take over your site. I've been a member here for a while now and would like to give back to the community.
Exel Reviewed by Exel on . Exel's vBulletin Support Thread. (Free) I see a lot of people here asking simple questions with relatively simple answers, and people offer to help, but request money for it. So.. here I am, I'm not the best coder in the world, but I know my way around vBulletin, so I'm here to offer my services. I can help modify skins, fix issues, find mods, etc. All I ask of you is a thanks, donations are always nice but not required. So, as long as you give me a detailed description of what you want, with proper info, I'm here to help. :) <3 Rating: 5