Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6767 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Currency related issue in whmcs in related to PayPal

I set INR as my currency in WHMCS for my clients. However, for the beginning cases, i am using PayPal as payment gateway. So i was wondering if there is a possibility to show amount in INR on my client site and then send the equivalent USD amount request to PayPal. Suggestions and help will be appreciated
    hiker0027 Reviewed by hiker0027 on . Currency related issue in whmcs in related to PayPal I set INR as my currency in WHMCS for my clients. However, for the beginning cases, i am using PayPal as payment gateway. So i was wondering if there is a possibility to show amount in INR on my client site and then send the equivalent USD amount request to PayPal. Suggestions and help will be appreciated Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    Set USD as the default currency then have INR as a added currency. Then add the option to allow whmcs to convert to the base amount which would be USD.

If you set INR as the base currency it will receive it in INR amount.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesVaporH View Post
    Set USD as the default currency then have INR as a added currency. Then add the option to allow whmcs to convert to the base amount which would be USD.

If you set INR as the base currency it will receive it in INR amount.
    But i need to set the prices in INR. If i set the prices in Base Currency i.e; USD, with the change in exchange rates, the rates for the customers will change, which is not good.

---------- Post added 25th Mar 2012 at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was 24th Mar 2012 at 10:53 PM ----------

SOLVED...

Set the default currency as INR. Now add the second currency as USD. On Payment Gateways Page, set the option "Convert To For Processing" under the PayPal settings to USD. Done!

Thread Information