Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6990 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default question

hey

i know dutch law is prety lax but i e-mailed https://www.vpsfactory.com/ to see if they allowed rapidleech and they said they allow everything thats within dutch law...so was wondering is rapidleech allowed in netherlands ..it will be private...

also on the vpsfactory order page it has direct admin option and when i go to add it...the price total dosent change .....does that mean the licence is free

thanks
    priviet02 Reviewed by priviet02 on . question hey i know dutch law is prety lax but i e-mailed https://www.vpsfactory.com/ to see if they allowed rapidleech and they said they allow everything thats within dutch law...so was wondering is rapidleech allowed in netherlands ..it will be private... also on the vpsfactory order page it has direct admin option and when i go to add it...the price total dosent change .....does that mean the licence is free thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

VPSFactory is a subdivision of WorldSream. I believe a private RapidLeech won't be the problem there.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

ok cheers m8

Thread Information