Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6857 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org

Default The News Forum is full of Copy & Paste

Can we ease of the copy paste in the News & Announcements area? Their isn't one unique article on the first page. Everything is just copy and paste. I don't mind one or two but now it's got ridiculous.

It's far better to have 10% of the content if it's unique. It's now just like an automated forum and their's no need to mention how bad that is from an organic traffic point of view.If it's going to be filled with copy paste content it may as well be posted by a script so it would at least be fresh and be more relevant.

Personally I never post, reply or even bother to visit that area now as I feel it's not worth the effort. It's automated and no longer enjoyable. It's just puts people off writhing unique and custom stuff which is what it needs.
    Mr Happy Reviewed by Mr Happy on . The News Forum is full of Copy & Paste Can we ease of the copy paste in the News & Announcements area? Their isn't one unique article on the first page. Everything is just copy and paste. I don't mind one or two but now it's got ridiculous. It's far better to have 10% of the content if it's unique. It's now just like an automated forum and their's no need to mention how bad that is from an organic traffic point of view.If it's going to be filled with copy paste content it may as well be posted by a script so it would at least be Rating: 5
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    Ifyoureseeingthisinsteadofrealbiothenyourenotyetreadytoknow.com
    What to say? It's all copy-paste by ShareShiz.

Website's:
    ihide.info
    ya suck it all of you. you all like it and your the only one complaining Happy.

at least i ... read my shit. have a format. and give credit.

if you wanna go bitch go bitch about OJ making 5 posts in less than a min
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Gotta agree with Mr.Happy. With the rate your spewing out news it isn't news anymore.

Please limit to 1 article per 3 days.

JGM
    I like the news section personally since it is generally filled with stuff that I am interested in instead of sifting through gods know what kind of shite on places like the MSN homepage (just as an example).

However, I do understand your point Mr.H about being bad for organic traffic but ultimately that is something for the admin folks to worry about, they know their stuff

JGM.

•     
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by JGM View Post
    However, I do understand your point Mr.H about being bad for organic traffic but ultimately that is something for the admin folks to worry about, they know their stuff

JGM.
    I'd like to think they know what they are at too but I have my doubts http://www.besthostingforums.com/1357039-post15.htm

Quote Originally Posted by ShareShiz View Post
    ya suck it all of you. you all like it and your the only one complaining Happy.

at least i ... read my shit. have a format. and give credit.

if you wanna go bitch go bitch about OJ making 5 posts in less than a min
    Yes you are better than OJ but if you think reading a post, having a format and posting a link to the original site where you've copied it directly from then the point of this topic is lost on you.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

•     
    JGM
    We can do nothing but have faith in them.

JGM.

• Thread Information