Hello,

im glad i have opportunity to introduce there my website and ask this forum members for this hosting forum reviews.
Top Hosting Forum has been launched in fall 2011. Target is to be community forum for webhosting providers and clients and also general webmaster forum.
Forum is built on PHPBB free forum script and has modiffied theme. I did many color modiffication tot he forum style, so if you have any idea what to change, what color etc. Please post it here and i will try my best.

Do You have any idea what to change, improve? What do you think?

Top Hosting Forum - <- click to visit the forum

Thank you,
V.
wdc Reviewed by wdc on . Review: TopHostingForum.com Hello, im glad i have opportunity to introduce there my website and ask this forum members for this hosting forum reviews. Top Hosting Forum has been launched in fall 2011. Target is to be community forum for webhosting providers and clients and also general webmaster forum. Forum is built on PHPBB free forum script and has modiffied theme. I did many color modiffication tot he forum style, so if you have any idea what to change, what color etc. Please post it here and i will try my best. Rating: 5