Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6332 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    vaporhostn.com

Default Host Provider Group

I had a idea since i see so many issues here on KWWHunction because of fly by host's and new users coming and spamming to post there host service.

Why not create a separate group where all hosting providers can be put onto to show there is no issues and they are allowed to be seen as a provider.

Then from then on Shared/VPS/Dedicated are permissioned so only hosting providers may start topics.

Once all of this is setup create a separate forum where all users may come and apply to be put on the hosting provider group. This will weed out all the new users and create a more manageable system so hosts can easily be removed if there is a issue.

It does become more work for the staff, but it would create a much better system for users looking for hosts.
    JamesVaporH Reviewed by JamesVaporH on . Host Provider Group I had a idea since i see so many issues here on KWWHunction because of fly by host's and new users coming and spamming to post there host service. Why not create a separate group where all hosting providers can be put onto to show there is no issues and they are allowed to be seen as a provider. Then from then on Shared/VPS/Dedicated are permissioned so only hosting providers may start topics. Once all of this is setup create a separate forum where all users may come and apply to be put Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    How do you plan to verify the users which will apply to be in the hosting provider group

It begins...
    As practical as this suggestion is, it most likely won't see the light of day, ever.

Not because it's more work, but because no one here has been reliable enough to be assigned a group that can be trusted by KWWH people in general. At one point in time or another, every host that has come up has gone down. And most, if not all of them, end in a very bad way with clients losing their files and/or money.

There is just no possible way to verify someone as trustworthy enough, except if they've been in business for a good number of years. And those won't really come on KWWH.

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    I agree with Lifetalk. Real webhosting companies do not advertise here, they invest in ads.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

The Realest Nigga
    I completely agree with life, that's the main reason the hoster rank was removed. Tbh the only reliable provider who has been here since the start is tippie, and there is no point having a special rank for one guy.

Banned
    Reverse me said all i wanted. ^

Doing things differently.
    This woulda been good if it happened awhile back before all the hype/shite hosts came aboard from other certain sites.
    $project->uploading($surprise);
    //Fatal error: found object, can't execute, no earn = must kill self..

Banned
    Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    Ah did not know all of that. I thought it would have been a good idea so you can make a separate group whos only allowed to make threads and that way users know exactly who is web hosting and it would give them a better idea to research the information.

So any plans being thought of from the staff side about those scammers? I'm about to lose one a service that I really like too just cuz the freaking seller didn't say the change of terms before I purchased it. So, I can relate what James is talking about. So any plans?

The Realest Nigga
    I doubt this will happen, its been discussed so many times, and there is too many cons compared to the pros. And i honestly dont think any host here deserves the rank since most of em go down fairly quickly. There is a few exception like 1 or 2 host's who are decent but to be honest there is no point having a special rank for them, since at the end of the day KWWH might be filled with complaints due to the fact that they gave these guy's ranks which they have then used to abuse by scamming. There are scammers everywhere and its up to the buyer to go with the right person and do his research. KWWH doesnt need to provide a special rank to show that someone is a hoster. Who else will post a thread in a hosting section than a hoster?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information