Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61261 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    dreamteamdownloads1.com

Default Please Clarify The Correct Rules -Individual Mods Have Different Rules

Firstly I had read all your rules very carefully as I do on any site I join, as I am a site owner and respect the rules of any site.

But the different individual Modding Rules on this site are confusing me

PMs I have received

I am not posting correctly because of copyright rules, and told how to post them "correctly",,,,, when I did, the next item I posted in the way instructed by that Mod, I receive another pm from a different Mod telling me to post correctly and instructing me to post them in the way I originally had ????

I am an ex Sub Editor for a British Newspaper and know all about copyright laws.

I am not allowed to post more than 2 threads per day on News events

I am not allowed to use the different colour fonts on your site in any post, it is a new rule

I am not allowed to multi welcome new members every day

Could a Super Mod please clarify which Rules we are supposed to follow, the Site Rules or the conflicting instructions from different Moderators,,, and what I am allowed/not allowed to do?

Now one of my ongoing threads has been deleted;

"Some Good Advice on Filehosts- Payouts etc"

So many were benefiting from it and it took me hours investigating and posting on it to help your members. I was just going to reply to someone that had posted on it and it had gone.

Could whomever deleted it at least explain why, it was active and had been for weeks?

Thank you

I have sent a C & P of this to a Supermod friend on here, in case this thread gets deleted too.
    Ladybbird1 Reviewed by Ladybbird1 on . Please Clarify The Correct Rules -Individual Mods Have Different Rules Firstly I had read all your rules very carefully as I do on any site I join, as I am a site owner and respect the rules of any site. But the different individual Modding Rules on this site are confusing me PMs I have received 1. I am not posting correctly because of copyright rules, and told how to post them "correctly",,,,, when I did, the next item I posted in the way instructed by that Mod, I receive another pm from a different Mod telling me to post correctly and Rating: 5
    Visit Ladybbird's Site For Free Good Stuff & More Help, Click Here

2.   Sponsored Links

bcz most of your posts are spam

Website's:
    dreamteamdownloads1.com
    Incredible, you obviously have not read all my posts or you wouldnt have posted such an ignorant remark.

Joined Oct 2011 and only 295 posts?..... just shows how much you contribute and participate on this site dear.
    Visit Ladybbird's Site For Free Good Stuff & More Help, Click Here

JGM
    Perhaps it would be worth installing Cyb Advanced Forum Rules here since then all the correct forum rules about anything and everything can be put in it and link is made in the navbar. In return all the stickies in the News & Announcements section could then be removed/deleted to avoid said confusion.

By doing this all the rules are in one location which can only be edited by administration and this would help prevent situations (perhaps) like the OP is describing?

JGM.

•     
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    One thing i see that many of the moderators here follow the suggestions provided in the feedback section (not saying that they shouldn't), But i never see a actual announcement whether it is accepted or not

I am not allowed to post more than 2 threads per day on News events
    I am not sure about this, rarely post at that section. Though the cons of it are really limited but still that sucks if that rule has been implemented.

I am not allowed to multi welcome new members every day
    Again, not sure why this one is also there. I actually see no problem for a forum to let allow members to welcome other new members (multiple).

I am not allowed to use the different colour fonts on your site in any post, it is a new rule
    Never knew about this

•     
    Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    hahahaha, i never banned here coz i never create stupid spam thread like news and event

•     
    Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    Quote Originally Posted by MediaStar View Post
    hahahaha, i never banned here coz i never post stupid spam thread
    So this is your first spam reply I assume?

Anyways I would like to see what the mods have to say about this.

•     
    Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Gh0st View Post
    So this is your first spam reply I assume?

Anyways I would like to see what the mods have to say about this.
    Ok edited

•     
    Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    Quote Originally Posted by JGM View Post
    Perhaps it would be worth installing Cyb Advanced Forum Rules here since then all the correct forum rules about anything and everything can be put in it and link is made in the navbar. In return all the stickies in the News & Announcements section could then be removed/deleted to avoid said confusion.

By doing this all the rules are in one location which can only be edited by administration and this would help prevent situations (perhaps) like the OP is describing?

JGM.
    Cyb Advanced Forum Rules : sadly it has loads of vulnerabilities, many of them were patched up but I cant trust it anymore.

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

•     
    JGM
    ^ Well could the coders here take a look at it and modify it to make it secure?

JGM.

• Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information