Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6874 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Member

Default CodeGuard - Go back to any version of your website (auto backup)

https://www.codeguard.com/pages/how-it-works

There was malicious code added to the home page of the WordPress sites that I managed. When people would visit the websites there was malicious code trying to inject itself into the sites. I had to pay a programmer to fix it...on all 16 client sites..UGH!! Not a fun time, but now I'm excited to have Code Guard, relieves that issue.
    The registration process was cut and dry. Just create a user account, add your ftp information, and voil?!
    Ease your stress with a "last known good" version
    CodeGuard is a ready-made server that can keep track of all changes made to your web site. In conventional "Backup Mode", CodeGuard can?hourly, daily, or monthly?capture your existing live site, storing each sweep as a different version.

Get automatically notified of unauthorized changes
    Because CodeGuard keeps every version of your web site - clean or compromised - in its secure repository, our proprietary algorithms will know, in as little as a few minutes, if your online presence has been altered without your permission.

Why undo matters
    So let's say something happens to your site - maybe a hacker, maybe just an internal issue. What's next? All you want to do is undo the changes that occurred - but who has a Time Machine? CodeGuard does.

Protect against mistakes or malicious hacks
    In the CodeGuard repository, access every saved backup complete with a datestamp and data on the user responsible for the change. In seconds after you've selected any clean version, your live web site can be restored to the version in the repository.

Free
    Up to 2GB
    Single Site

Daily Automatic Backup
    Daily Automatic Monitoring
    Daily Automatic E-mail Alerts
    Limited Backup Access
    Knowledgebase Support
    Jesse Reviewed by Jesse on . CodeGuard - Go back to any version of your website (auto backup) https://www.codeguard.com/pages/how-it-works Ease your stress with a "last known good" version CodeGuard is a ready-made server that can keep track of all changes made to your web site. In conventional "Backup Mode", CodeGuard can?hourly, daily, or monthly?capture your existing live site, storing each sweep as a different version. Get automatically notified of unauthorized changes Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Africanmoviesclips.com Myafricanclips.com
    Hey jesse, how would it cost for 250-500gb files? which cheapest backup providers are out there?

Backing up is free, recovering the backup it is not.

Website's:
    Africanmoviesclips.com Myafricanclips.com
    Quote Originally Posted by karsh View Post
    ahhh.. still not free if you have to pay to recover it lol. Same question mate, how much to recover 250-500gb data?

Respected Member
    ^^ I donno. I usually have servers for backups

Quote Originally Posted by karsh View Post
    Ah damn. I was able to request a zip once free. Didn't know there was a charge after that. I can still restore a database free though.

Thread Information