Hello ! Title says it, i need a hosting to put a smf there (just that, no portals, no nothing dangerous or malign)... it will be in spanish, and i will host no more than the forum there.
I don?t know how many space is required for a forum (suppose it will be bigger with the time)... you know about that!
500mb or 1gb is ok for that? And of course i will put banner in the top and down every post with an addon able to do that!

Thanks in advance, and have a nice day!

And if it?s possible, to use my domain in that forum! thanks again
CaLy Reviewed by CaLy on . Need hosting for a warez smf (linking ONLY) forum in spanish, i will put ads! Hello ! Title says it, i need a hosting to put a smf there (just that, no portals, no nothing dangerous or malign)... it will be in spanish, and i will host no more than the forum there. I don?t know how many space is required for a forum (suppose it will be bigger with the time)... you know about that! 500mb or 1gb is ok for that? And of course i will put banner in the top and down every post with an addon able to do that! Thanks in advance, and have a nice day! And if it?s possible, Rating: 5