I have a website with good alexa rank and receives many visitors a day. Currently i have hosted my site on freehosting.com but from the last 6 days it is facing some maintenance problems and i am unable to log into my cpanel. They are not even replying to the support tickets. So i want to switch over to new host.
I have already tried byethost and ***************, they suspended my account for no good reason. I have also tried 000webhost but due to some problem i lost my old account in which the domain was hosted and now i am not able to park it in the new account. The support team is telling me to wait for 4 weeks which i can't. So suggest me some good free web host other than these 3 with simple cpanel or vista panel.
The free host should also give good monthly bandwidth and space. I am ready to buy even premium hosting of not more than $5 per month, but the cpanel should be simple and easy to use.
Also i want to know about host1free.com
it provides a monthly bandwidth if 100Gb which is good, so i just want some reviews about it.
raveeshm2 Reviewed by raveeshm2 on . Suggest me some good free web hosting server I have a website with good alexa rank and receives many visitors a day. Currently i have hosted my site on freehosting.com but from the last 6 days it is facing some maintenance problems and i am unable to log into my cpanel. They are not even replying to the support tickets. So i want to switch over to new host. I have already tried byethost and ***************, they suspended my account for no good reason. I have also tried 000webhost but due to some problem i lost my old account in which Rating: 5