Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6709 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Need Help in OpenVPN

Hello,

I would like to make a VPN service like MoonlightVPN, if you ever heard about this VPN.

The difference between the vpn with the others is it can bypass the internet connection by install a tap tools which is bridged the internet connection and bypass it, so the ISP cannot detect the data transfer from the VPN, make it fully unlimited bandwidth and speed.

Is there any experience vpn programmer can do this?

Thanks
    santanu18 Reviewed by santanu18 on . Need Help in OpenVPN Hello, I would like to make a VPN service like MoonlightVPN, if you ever heard about this VPN. The difference between the vpn with the others is it can bypass the internet connection by install a tap tools which is bridged the internet connection and bypass it, so the ISP cannot detect the data transfer from the VPN, make it fully unlimited bandwidth and speed. Is there any experience vpn programmer can do this? Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Sir,
    Using VPS service on win2003 you can have ip and user/pass to conenct to vpn without any software.

OpenVPN is better because you can tunnel everything on port 80 or 443, and that way, even if you are in a country/school/whatever which is blocking almost all ports you will still be able to forward the connection, while Windows default stuff will give you a connexion refused message.

Website's:
    unlimitedisp.info
    Quote Originally Posted by santanu18 View Post
    Hello,

I would like to make a VPN service like MoonlightVPN, if you ever heard about this VPN.

The difference between the vpn with the others is it can bypass the internet connection by install a tap tools which is bridged the internet connection and bypass it, so the ISP cannot detect the data transfer from the VPN, make it fully unlimited bandwidth and speed.

Is there any experience vpn programmer can do this?

Thanks
    yeah i have my own vpn and i set it easily here's my link http://unlimitedisp.info/

Thread Information