Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6722 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah that problem really disturbs me. Because of that I am emotionally hurt and I have not being able to leave the toilet ever since it occurred. My whole life is gone and I think I want to suicide now. This is the last you are going to hear of me.

Happy now?

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    use Add block plus
    or add on by Mr.Happy for chrome!
    as simple as that

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Look it is a problem. Stop giving out to the guy who made the post as it's not his fault. He didn't put the advert there. Any advert that affects your use or enjoyment of a site is a problem and a bad design by the staff. It's not his fault and their is no way on earth that anyone should be forced to run add blocker just to use a website. If you are then it's a terrible website.

Can you imagine if you had to have add blocker installed to use Google or Facebook? How long do you think it would be before they saw their traffic drop?

The real problem is these adverts are flash. A technology that's older than some members here and should be replaced with HTML5 adverts instead but the staff are too lazy and 90% of things that should be done don't get done. Steve Jobs was a hero when he said Apple products wouldn't support Flash yet the KWWH staff still continue to support them which affect users enjoyment.

Using add blocker isn't possible for a lot of people. For example when I rated websites on a popular DDL site I needed to see how many adverts the site had. Some people design and build websites (this is a webmaster forum remember) and having add blocker affects this. Add blocker also affects the loading time of sites. It's a very heavy and slow plugin.

Because of all this I built a lightweight plugin add blocker for KWWHunction. You can find it in the link below but in a perfect world the staff would just fix the issue.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...ljfmnneplgndno
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information