Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6846 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Link Building Service: Cheap : Unbeatable Price

Link Building Service : Cheap: Unbeatable Price

As everyone know links building is most important part of SEO. We are offering cheap link building service. Price is below:

Our price:

PR2 - $1/link - Permanent
    PR3 - $2/link - Permanent
    PR4 - $3/link - Permanent
    PR5 - $5/link - Permanent
    PR6 - $7/link - Permanent
    PR7 - $10/link - Permanent
    PR8 - $12/link - Permanent
    PR9- $15/link - Permanent

All links with Do-Follow tags

These are one way backlinks from internal pages of blogs, forums. Google loves backlinks from internal pages and give preference in Search Engine result. Links will be placed in blog comments and forum signatures on High PR pages. So give your site a PR jump..

%20 discount if you order 10 or more links.
    Further for first buyer who spend $100 , will get a PR5 link free.
    Further first buyer at all will get a PR3 link free.

SEOs can also outsource their link building service to us.

We provide SEO service too. Price start from $200. Price vary with keyword competition.
    arunkumar2006 Reviewed by arunkumar2006 on . Link Building Service: Cheap : Unbeatable Price Link Building Service : Cheap: Unbeatable Price As everyone know links building is most important part of SEO. We are offering cheap link building service. Price is below: Our price: PR2 - $1/link - Permanent PR3 - $2/link - Permanent PR4 - $3/link - Permanent PR5 - $5/link - Permanent Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

this will ruin your sites rank

LOL... do you know anything about SEO and link building. Peoples spend 1000's of $$$ to get one way back link. Reciprocal links ruin site's rank not one way back links.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlon1600 View Post
    this will ruin your sites rank

Website's:
    iGotMusic.org NitroRoms.com GamersFire.com
    It won't ruin it, but SEO isn't as important now as it was 2-3 years ago thats for sure.

However this can do nothing but HELP a website. Good luck arunkumar!!

google ignores links from sites that are irrevelant to your site.
    If that site relevant to your site, why would they put a link to your site? They don't need extra competition...

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    well, you cant say they are permanent when all you are doing is posting a comment on high PR blog posts and such. They can be deleted at any time by the owner, dont false advertise.

ill stick with real permanent backlinks, ones placed by the actual site owners.

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    Quote Originally Posted by JmZ View Post
    well, you cant say they are permanent when all you are doing is posting a comment on high PR blog posts and such. They can be deleted at any time by the owner, dont false advertise.

+1 relevant and effective

Well i do usefull and relevant comments and do not spam so i get approved my comments easily. Coz comments shows up after approval of site owner so there is no chance of removal.
    Further when you buy links from owner , it is placed sitewide which is filtered by latest google algorithm so keep yourself updated before comment. algorithm can't filter links which are placed on individual pages coz if they will filter links from individual pages , there will be no mean of algorithm and search and links.
    SEO is my profession that's y i know this all.
    Further if you will by links from site owners, what may be cost of links ? Just have a look:

PR3= $5/link/month
    PR4= $10/link/month
    PR5= $20/link/month
    PR6= $100/link/month
    PR7= $250/link/month
    PR8= $500/link/month
    PR9= $1000/link/month

These are standard rates in link sales market.

Hope this clears all doubts and shows the value of my offer.

Quote Originally Posted by JmZ View Post

Website's:
    warezraid.com raidpic.com raidnet.org dimthelights.tv rapid8.com hd-bb.org
    what are the sites?

I will provide URL info after completion of work. If you find work not completed, you can ask for full refund. If i will reveal the urls in advance then anyone can comment and there will be no mean of my service and all hardwork will go in vain which were invested to find those individual pages. Suppose if a site has 1000's of pages then how much time is required to check pagerank of each page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatal View Post
    what are the sites?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information