Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6661 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Need a France RDP

Hii I need a France RDP
    No need encouding
    Need between 50-100GB
    The speed must to be 1GBPS OR MORE
    No more than 12 people in the RDP
    Need a FTP access from my computer
    Till 19$
    I need screen shots/demo with proofs
    Site no private people
    I need a site wuth support if I have a problems and refund if Iam not love the service/its not go
    or4u Reviewed by or4u on . Need a France RDP Hii I need a France RDP No need encouding Need between 50-100GB The speed must to be 1GBPS OR MORE No more than 12 people in the RDP Need a FTP access from my computer Till 19$ I need screen shots/demo with proofs Site no private people I need a site wuth support if I have a problems and refund if Iam not love the service/its not go Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

You want a server with 1 Gbps connection or more and there must not be more than 12 people on the server. You budget is $19. Imagine 12x $19. It's $228.

I also want a Lamborghini Murcielago unshared with any other buyer and my budget is $20,000. It should be V12 or more.

what u what?
    there is a lot of servers who sell berween this price but i dont know about all of them and i want to know about new thats are good

Quote Originally Posted by or4u View Post
    what u what?
    there is a lot of servers who sell berween this price but i dont know about all of them and i want to know about new thats are good
    Yes, there are a lot of providers who sell between that price but not around those specs for that price. If you want less users and 1 Gbps or more connection, maybe increase your budget around $25. I assume you also want 1 Gbps unmetered . Right?

I'm willing to pay $25 for the spec mentioned.. Are they any who can provide?

I dont understand why you say that the spece is too big to the price i need only 50Gb
    or 100Gb

Banned
    Website's:
    vintageretroclassic.com
    check trizzle if any slots available

http://www.besthostingforums.com/94-...-%2410-fr.html

Thread Information