Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6819 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default For everyone who said bad of WrzHost !

For everyone who said bad of WrzHost i remember:

1- If you have a shared package on any server arround the world you can't have good hosting if your website was big.

2- WrzHost has servers in HostFresh and Warez-bb.org (a biggest wrz forum) have one server too in HostFresh DataCenter.

3- If you get a semi-dedicated server or a dedicated server you get also good uptime and good bandwith.

4- You can't julge wrzhost of servers down because 70% of websites hosted in their company are FAKE or SCAM.

5- Police take down a shared packages probably because Credit Cards or SCAM websites hosted in shared host server.

And Finally take a look on http://thepiratetuga.org/, hosted in semi-dedicated server from WrZhOst..

So better is impossible! If you want a warez forum for life you want for HongKong servers or Netherland Servers!!

Huhuhu:zthir6::zthir6::zthir6:
    kr0nk Reviewed by kr0nk on . For everyone who said bad of WrzHost ! For everyone who said bad of WrzHost i remember: 1- If you have a shared package on any server arround the world you can't have good hosting if your website was big. 2- WrzHost has servers in HostFresh and Warez-bb.org (a biggest wrz forum) have one server too in HostFresh DataCenter. 3- If you get a semi-dedicated server or a dedicated server you get also good uptime and good bandwith. 4- You can't julge wrzhost of servers down because 70% of websites hosted in their company are Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

If someone can't access into my website (thepiratetuga.org).. You need wait just 1 or 2 days beacause i change the nameservers of domain yesterday..

Are you on drugs dude :\

Quote Originally Posted by kr0nk View Post
    2- WrzHost has servers in HostFresh and Warez-bb.org (a biggest wrz forum) have one server too in HostFresh DataCenter.
    Also what has this got to do with Wrzhost and their downtime? :confused:

Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com
    Warez-bb has 5 servers and splits images,litespeed,sql

I think he means that warez-bb has a good uptime and that's the speed you will get when you host a "bigger" site on dedicated services.
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

I've just recently moved to Semi-Dedi and I am pleased with the results... Ok I had to backup with an out of date database, but with a bit of hard work, all previously missing posts have been replaced.

One thing I cannot agree with however, is the the first point the OP made; I was on a shared package with hostgator and received 30% more traffic volume than I do now. I never experienced one instance of downtime with them.

Anywho, I've complained enough... So instead I shall highly recommend users invest in semi-dedi.

Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com
    Thanks a lot for this review.
    I'm trying my best to provide the best uptime possible but people are still reading the old bad reviews.
    feel free to make a good review on every forum you know and use your affiliate link,you could earn a few months of free hosting,maybe a dedicated when you post it on enough forums.
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

Thread Information