Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6782 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Beat Google Panda And Penguin - Boost Your Rank On Google Now! Read more @ bestblack

Since panda launch, I am studying about it and working to crack panda. I spend many hours researching, practicing on it and I cracked it. Tried all the methods and stuff, failed many times,succeded many times. Now I know what is takes to reach the #1 position in google.Since I cracked the panda. I used it on my own sites and got them all ranked pretty soon. Now it works with penguin update also. None of my sites affected with this penguin update. Google is looking for high quality relevant content from authoritative domains, and that?s exactly what I am giving you.

The main aim of this service is to provide serp boosts along with link diversity.Dont risk your sites/rankings by relying on a single link type. Give your site the stability and rankings it deserves. The more link diversity you have the better the serp rankings as well as better chances of passing the google updates. Get links from huge authority sites like web 2.0 sites, press releases, edu sites, article directories, video submission, social bookmarking and much more. Combining all those links will give huge link juice and trust from Google.

Link wheel +Link Diversity + Authority = Quick Result -> Ranking + Traffic

Here is the diagram of my offer

What do you get?
    Tier 1
    20 Web 2.0 Blogs
    20 Article Submissions
    20 Social Bookmarking
    20 Angela Backlinks
    20 Edu& Gov Links
    10 Press Releases
    10 Video Submissions
    10 Doc Submissions
    100 Facebook likes
    100 Google +1
    1 Twitter Account + 50 Followers +50 Retweets

Tier2

200 Article Submission
    1400 Social Bookmark Submission
    10000 Blog Comments

FAQ

Will I get a report?
    Yes we will send you complete report with all the live links after the work is completed.

My site is brand new,will you package ?hurt ?my site?

Absolutely not. We have tested it numerously. The package is powerful because it offers a perfect blend of link quality.

How long will it take to see the results?

Sometime it will take just a week to see the serp improvement .But usually it will take atleast 2 weeks to the serp improvement .Please do not expect us to improve the rank for keywords like ?health insurance? in two days .We don?t have any friends at google to edit the serps for our clients.

How many URL and Keywords do you accept?

Only two urls and two keywords + click here + yourdomain.com

Turnaround Time:?

Currently 10 Days. Maximum 15 days.

What about the refund?

We will issue a refund only If we do not complete work within turnaround time.

Payment: Paypal/Moneybookers

Price : $60

Important Notes
    *We never use spun content .All article are 100% unique and Human readable.(Only Tier 1)
    *All Tier 1 links are created manually + ip diversity.
    *Do not order If your money site directlty blasted with Xrumer or Scrapebox.

Review Copies:50% Discount For First Five Members
    alexjer12 Reviewed by alexjer12 on . Beat Google Panda And Penguin - Boost Your Rank On Google Now! Read more @ bestblack Since panda launch, I am studying about it and working to crack panda. I spend many hours researching, practicing on it and I cracked it. Tried all the methods and stuff, failed many times,succeded many times. Now I know what is takes to reach the #1 position in google.Since I cracked the panda. I used it on my own sites and got them all ranked pretty soon. Now it works with penguin update also. None of my sites affected with this penguin update. Google is looking for high quality relevant Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    DotBlock.net VPSHostingDeals.net BestPricez.net
    This guy has stolen my money, he did not make the votes on facebook as he promised.

Here is what he said:

http://i48.tinypic.com/m751zc.jpg

And the facebook page with the votes:

http://i49.tinypic.com/n3kieu.jpg

As you can see, where it is wrote "Voturi" there are not 10000. I did not receive even 100.

Here is what he said about the refund:

http://i45.tinypic.com/2mw5cmd.jpg

Guys, a thief is a thief no matter what service he offered me, do not be fooled!

And please, give me my money back!
    -> DotBlock - SSD VPS Hosting only $9.95 with 3GB RAM & Unmetered Bandwidth
    -> VPS Reviews - Dozens of reviews and deals on VPS Hosting
    -> Best Prices - Get the lowest prices on vitamins & supplements

Thread Information