Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6892 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    google.com

Default Paypal Policy Update - Additional Fees

I just saw that i received an e-mail from Paypal regarding the Policy Update that they are gonna charge for the Currency Conversion..

• In the User Agreement for PayPal Services:

Section 3 (?Additional Fees?) of Exhibit A - Fees has been amended as follows:

The Currency Conversion Fee for Users in Bhutan, Cambodia, China, Federated States of Micronesia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, New Zealand, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga and Vietnam, when sending a Personal or a Commercial Payment, has been changed as follows:

The Fee depends on the currency into which the amount is converted, as listed in the table below and is added to the exchange rate.

Exhibit B ? Country Specific Terms
    is hereby amended specifically for Hong Kong Users.

Users who have Business Accounts are considered by PayPal to have a business relationship with us. Users with Premier Accounts (unless you are a Seller and are a User of the PayPal Here product) and Personal Accounts are considered by PayPal to be occasional Users and do not have a business relationship with us. In relation to the Users who have Premier Accounts and Personal Accounts, PayPal transacts payments initiated by such Users at its sole and absolute discretion and PayPal reserves the right, at all times, to reject and refuse to transact such payments at any time without notice to such Users.
    The above changes will take affect from Jun 12, 2012
    axxo786 Reviewed by axxo786 on . Paypal Policy Update - Additional Fees I just saw that i received an e-mail from Paypal regarding the Policy Update that they are gonna charge for the Currency Conversion.. The above changes will take affect from Jun 12, 2012 Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Thanks for letting us no.

But I'm fed up of them always adding more fee's.

Banned
    Website's:
    trafficstay.com
    PayPal will continue with tons of fees until another company can compete with them.

alertpay & moneybookers can compete but their support sucks

paypal earns money from conversions, not transaction fees. new policy change(2.6% to 4% hike) is a trick to increase their profit

inflation is a bitch

Thread Information