Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61201 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default A few questions about webmoney and Alertpay

hey all how you doin matez ?

1.. ok i was suggested to open up a WM account but that was it , after that despite reading the stuff and everything i have not been able to understand how to operate the account, they freakin have desktop softwares to operate , i downloaded the classic one . but still totally confused how this all works ,

could some of you great guyz chip in with inputs

2.. A friend from India has got an alert pay acc which was phone verified , got a few $ in there as well, but he isnt able to transfer the money to his bank as the account isnt fully verified , they have disabled practically all the options of verification in AP ,
    In reply to an email they say they need an identity proof and a residence proof ?? is it safe to upload those deatils with AP.

is it at all possible to do a bank transfer from AP to some indian bank ??

3.. I had raised this question before too , if i suggest him to follow the alertpayexchanger route, then isnt it less time consuming , but is it safe ??
    has anyone used APexchanger to transfer money from AP to an Indian bank ?
    joshmlovesall Reviewed by joshmlovesall on . A few questions about webmoney and Alertpay hey all :) how you doin matez ? 1.. ok i was suggested to open up a WM account but that was it , after that despite reading the stuff and everything i have not been able to understand how to operate the account, they freakin have desktop softwares to operate , i downloaded the classic one . but still totally confused how this all works , could some of you great guyz chip in with inputs :) 2.. A friend from India has got an alert pay acc which was phone verified , got a few $ in there Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

can anyone plz help !!!
    would appreciate mates

Thread Information