Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61430 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Looking for authors in Movies, Sports, Tech and Web Development niche

Hey Guys,

I'm looking for smart guys who can share their knowledge in Movies, Sports, Tech and Web Development subjects. And people who has time to write quality articles

This is not a paid job. But if you want, I can give you a site wide backlink from my footer. My site is PR4 so I guess you know the price. I will not be giving link from your first day. You first have to gain my trust and contribute to the site. And I won’t be linking to illegal, low quality or spam sites.

More priority will be given to the people who just want to share and build their online image as a good writer.

As usual with all blogs these days, you’ll be given an author box below your posts, which you can use to display short description about yourself, include a picture of yourself and link to your Facebook, twitter, YouTube etc…
    And also I will make sure that image of yourself will be displayed along with your posts on Google search result pages.

I will be moderating all posts until I think author is good enough.

What I expect from you?
    Good original up to date content. Don’t need it daily. Post as you have time.
    You must use proper English
    Average experience with WordPress
    keeping in touch with tending topics on your niche

Site - Technology and Web Development Blog

PM me with example article.
    Freddy63 Reviewed by Freddy63 on . Looking for authors in Movies, Sports, Tech and Web Development niche Hey Guys, I'm looking for smart guys who can share their knowledge in Movies, Sports, Tech and Web Development subjects. And people who has time to write quality articles This is not a paid job. But if you want, I can give you a site wide backlink from my footer. My site is PR4 so I guess you know the price. I will not be giving link from your first day. You first have to gain my trust and contribute to the site. And I won’t be linking to illegal, low quality or spam sites. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Hi! We can guarantee what you need. Can you kindly message us the further details of your project? Thanks.
    Staff Leasing
    We Lease Offshore Employees

Thread Information