Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6672 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default there is more then 1 million thread in a forum but showing 0 thread 0 post

my forum have a section where there was more then a million threads and post were posted. today all of sudden i saw on home page there was showing 0 post 0 thread in that forum only.Rest category were working as fine.while in forum statistics that forum post count was not showing.

when i opened that forum i was seeing all thread was there . Then i have started maintenance, doing update counter , rebuild stat. etc. now i saw that forum is not available either in homepage or in admin control panel < forum manager.

i have tried to start same name category and it got started. i donno wats wrong happening..please some one help me ..there is more then a million post and that thread was most traffick generating for me..

Since my database size is still intact i assume that all the threads are still there.

Help plz
    anandimhere Reviewed by anandimhere on . there is more then 1 million thread in a forum but showing 0 thread 0 post my forum have a section where there was more then a million threads and post were posted. today all of sudden i saw on home page there was showing 0 post 0 thread in that forum only.Rest category were working as fine.while in forum statistics that forum post count was not showing. when i opened that forum i was seeing all thread was there . Then i have started maintenance, doing update counter , rebuild stat. etc. now i saw that forum is not available either in homepage or in admin control Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ushorten.me upromote.me
    try to rollback to one day earlier and see if everything is fine after that.
    UShorten.Me - Adult Shorten URL Service Provider
    Earn Money Online with Ease

roll back??

how??

i dont think there is some option of rolling back is der in vbulletin

or u mean to use back up?

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

this is the problem i m having

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...-category-lost

this is the problem i m having

Thread Information