Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6811 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Trader Training. Would you be interested?

I have been playing with the idea of creating a new website for a while now I have some free time.

The idea being that I offer a full range of in-depth videos on Trading various markets like Stocks, Shares & Forex. The courses are totally free to sign up to and watch.

At this moment in time, the technique is working very very well. and I am gaining around 15% per day through a few different brokers.

It's just a basic question - would you be interested in this? Or would I be wasting my time.
    Yate Reviewed by Yate on . Trader Training. Would you be interested? I have been playing with the idea of creating a new website for a while now I have some free time. The idea being that I offer a full range of in-depth videos on Trading various markets like Stocks, Shares & Forex. The courses are totally free to sign up to and watch. At this moment in time, the technique is working very very well. and I am gaining around 15% per day through a few different brokers. It's just a basic question - would you be interested in this? Or would I be wasting Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Pure Awesomeness!
    Who wouldn't be interested in making money? specially when the tutorials are free.

I would observe everything for a while then decide whether or not to try it.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

I am interested, please PM me more details.

Banned
    Well it's all on paper at this moment in time, I need to build the website and so on.

It does require a deposit - buy you could in theory start trading with $5. with my methods you trade in proportion with the accounts value, so you're always making the same %.

I will bat around some ideas and get something together for you guys.

I'm doing it for free mainly because I think I've got a tidy income already - I just thought I could perhaps help you guys out a little bit.

I am interested too .. Please PM me

Banned
    I will make a note - as I said this hasn't been fully set up yet however I am in the process of creating the videos. I was unsure of just releasing them or selling the rights to publish them.

I will be going the free to everybody route.

hi yate, if you have any working method means, please develop it and analyse it first the situation and workinng conditions and all,

then mate start a site with good domain with nice keyword (.co have not filled by parking spammers, so sure you get good one )

get few trusted partners, and go on

Note:
    video creation is easy, i think, you already have 2 or more monitors, so just record the full videos of the day or during trading or when the market suites your setup using CAMTASIA or any screencast, then edit it(add texts and comments), encode it(sure the raw video is nearly in gb's, so encoding must)

then release...

don't forgot to watermark with your logo..

i am busy with exams till this month end, pm me
    if you like to discuss , and even i can help you in my free time

Banned
    That would be great - thanks for the support.

This is something that could blow up and become very big or just flounder.

The best way to get people to follow your course and view your videos is if you are a trader yourself and you can post up real evidence that your trading strategies and such actually work and are making you money.

Forex and trading is an area of many many smart people that are very hard to dupe.

The best example of something you may want to evolve in is tim sykes and his website. He offers training programs and courses for a large amount of $$, he can do this because he backs it up with evidence of all the money hes making for himself.

Either way theres a huge market for this if you can actually provide great training that works (hard to come by in this niche sometimes)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information