Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6729 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Which Tablet?

Which Tablet would you get?

I'm considering a Asus Transformer Prime but I hear theres going to be a Nexus tablet coming soon from google featuring the tegra chip?

What tablet would you get right now or would you wait a few months?

I'm probably going to browse, skype and use it as an ebook/textbook reader for university.
    Chri5 Reviewed by Chri5 on . Which Tablet? Which Tablet would you get? I'm considering a Asus Transformer Prime but I hear theres going to be a Nexus tablet coming soon from google featuring the tegra chip? What tablet would you get right now or would you wait a few months? I'm probably going to browse, skype and use it as an ebook/textbook reader for university. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ihide.info
    ive been waiting for the google nexus tablet for 6+months now. idk when its gonna come.
    KWWH has turned gay. I will not return until Phamous is demoted.

It depends on how long you want to wait but from what I gather there is going to be some big releases tablet wise before xmas...

Website's:
    ihide.info
    ya. with windows 8 coming out in a few months or near the xmas time, there are plans on dozens of dozens of new tablets.

i was just looking at todays news paper and looked at the computer ads. was thinking of grabbing this POS coby tablet thats now down to $59. but im really looking for a tablet with 3 or 4G that I can turn into a phone.

overall its probably best to wait... but then wait until how long.

I would wait until the next generation of processors is out. Right now no one is rolling out with anything much different that the market already offers.

Website's:
    ihide.info
    if you just want to browse, skype and use it as an ebook/textbook reader.. i think just going with a "throw away" type tablet would do for now. as long as you dont mind some lag and just to browse where wifi is available. then you can wait about a year or 2 for the prices of the "new generation" tablets to come down in price.

i heard early 2013...but u nvr know

I was thinking about either an iPad 2 or a discounted transformer prime (paying cost + 5%)

But I don't exactly need one, I just want one :/ I'm hoping I can use it for ebooks in university.

Website's:
    ihide.info
    Quote Originally Posted by Chri5 View Post
    I don't exactly need one, I just want one :/ I'm hoping I can use it for ebooks in university.
    thats what it really is. you dont NEED one. but it would be really nice to have.

its kind of hard just staring at a computer screen all day. and a lot of my school books i was able to find online. a tablet would have helped out loads for reading books... read the book and work on the computer at the same time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information