Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6501 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

I r Super Cop

Smile How To - Recover from the Penalty of Penguin Update

I was just going through my favourite SEO/Tech Tip blogs and i found this simple and great article which shows how over-optimization kills SERPs of a website.

It lists out the techniques for reducing over-optimization and ultimately leading to recovery from the penguin update penalty.

There’s no doubt about it – it’s a tricky time to work in SEO. If Google’s recent Penguin update has made one thing clear, it’s that even seemingly safe SEO tactics can be turned around and labeled as web spam. Just ask any of the thousands of people online today reporting negative impacts despite following established SEO best practices!

Obviously, there’s no clear solution that’ll guarantee penalty recovery at this point, given the rate at which search engine changes are being rolled out and the unprecedented effect they’re having on the SERPs.

However, we do feel confident in making a few recommendations based on Google’s stated Webmaster Guidelines, including techniques for minimizing on-page over-optimization, backlink over-optimization and low quality content. Hopefully you find these tips helpful when either recovering from a search engine penalty or protecting your site from future attacks!

1 – Minimize on-page over-optimization

2 – Clean up bad links and implement new backlinking best practices

3 – Focus on content quality
    Read the complete article here - http://www.singlegrain.com/blog/peng...-optimization/

Share your thoughts after reading the article completely.
    Rox Reviewed by Rox on . How To - Recover from the Penalty of Penguin Update I was just going through my favourite SEO/Tech Tip blogs and i found this simple and great article which shows how over-optimization kills SERPs of a website. It lists out the techniques for reducing over-optimization and ultimately leading to recovery from the penguin update penalty. Read the complete article here - http://www.singlegrain.com/blog/penguin-recovery-plan-eliminating-over-optimization/ Share your thoughts after reading the article completely. :) Rating: 5
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Nice information.

Website's:
    moviesondownload.com
    nice tips thanks for sharing.

Website's:
    spetsnazhost.com spetsnazforum.com spetsnazinc.com spetsnazupload.com
    Thank you for sharing this great info!

Probation
    That's nice information but I found that using digg also helps a lot.

Great info.

Its def very important to ensure that you remove all the bad links which CAUSED you to be sandboxed in the first place. If you don't its going to remain much harder to get yourself out of that sandbox.

Thread Information