Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6863 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    picxxx.me

Default Webmoney payment

Hello,
    I never used webmoney, and I do not know how it works.
    I ordered a thing cost $ 44, gave me his ID, but the seller has asked me $ 50.
    It is right that I must pay this price or not?

Thanks.
    iobit Reviewed by iobit on . Webmoney payment Hello, I never used webmoney, and I do not know how it works. I ordered a thing cost $ 44, gave me his ID, but the seller has asked me $ 50. It is right that I must pay this price or not? Thanks. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

A fee is deducted for receiving money but the amount that guy is asking is pretty insane

No, your seller is absolutely crazy. it costs no fees for him to recieve your payment via webmoney. Webmoney works the other way around you know it from paypal. If you send money to a seller, ONLY you have to pay 0,8% webmoney fee for a transaction. The reciever does not pay any cent for it!

^ +1

aka said above you dont have to send him extra. webmoney takes it from ur acc auto when u abt to send it and it won't cost a dime to the receiver. He is trying to screw lol.

Thread Information