Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6736 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Best Laptop Brand 2012

If I would want to buy a new laptop, which brand you would recommend as of 2012 based on the quality? Many of the laptops out there have loads of complaints coming in and many are complete failure, according to the information I gathered from certain resources on the web. I would like to know the laptop brand that's running smoothly with the best quality as of now.
    PandaDeluxe Reviewed by PandaDeluxe on . Best Laptop Brand 2012 If I would want to buy a new laptop, which brand you would recommend as of 2012 based on the quality? Many of the laptops out there have loads of complaints coming in and many are complete failure, according to the information I gathered from certain resources on the web. I would like to know the laptop brand that's running smoothly with the best quality as of now. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    XenMoney.com DGXForum.com
    For me Fujitsu is on Top of every brand, second is Sony Vaio, third is Dell.

I suggest you get some good tablets instead of laptop mate.
    the tablets nowadays had lots of great abilities compares to laptop

kind regards

xeniux

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    Dell. Best configuration with cheap price and a fairly good support and design. At least in my country.

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

for me i will stick to good build quality & can compromise to its configuration at mine budgeted price.

I myself did a lot of search before i purchased my laptop in last April.
    The Sony Vaio stands to be the best.

so I would suggest to go for Sony Vaio ;-)

Mac Pro for sure and if you can wait, New model of Mac Pros are coming soon.

ASUS & DELL. I have used laptops from both companies and their quality is top notch.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    X4B.org
    Dell has an extremely low build quality, but they come to your house to fix things (even if its your fault... just lie on the phone the tech wont care as long as he has the parts).

Sony and ASUS have a high build quality, Sony is damn expensive. ASUS alot cheaper.

Ive owned a Sony, ASUS and Dell. So far the best was the Sony, close second with the ASUS. I would recommend ASUS.... Just try and get one with intel wireless (so you have 5ghz support).

How about samsung laptops?

Retired NinJa
    Website's:
    loledhard.com
    I dunno about splitice's experience but for me dell was best vaio is always number one & acer is shit. Never used asus or samsung brand

You don't hate Justin bieber.You hate the fact you ain't Justin Bieber!

Banned
    DELL & VAIO FTW

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information