Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6767 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Default Uploaded.to (And Other) Restrictions

So, I've recently been looking at/for hosts to start uploading to and share from.

Went FileFactory because I want Lifetime Premium option for any host I start up (doesn't seem worth the risk for most/all of them at the moment, but I want the option). CramIt.In has such horrible speeds, and it seems like they delete a lot of files for Fair Usage stuff...I'm hoping things look up for them, but at the moment I'm just a premium user not using them.

The hosts I've been seeing for HD have mostly been: FileFactory, Uploaded.to, and Netload.

NetLoad's out because no lifetime option (plus other stuff).

Looking at Uploaded.to's TOS and stuff has kept me from going premium with them or using them as a host?

50GB/day download restriction (although it does add up, which is good, I suppose, but still, just that they have a restriction kinda bothers me).

Uploaded.to also deletes files from Premium accounts after X days of inactivity?! I don't know that any of the other hosts do/did this...I know MU didn't and the other hosts use the lifetime storage of files as part of their advertising...

Why is Uploaded.to doing this? Why hasn't it scared away more people?
    Robin Hood Reviewed by Robin Hood on . Uploaded.to (And Other) Restrictions So, I've recently been looking at/for hosts to start uploading to and share from. Went FileFactory because I want Lifetime Premium option for any host I start up (doesn't seem worth the risk for most/all of them at the moment, but I want the option). CramIt.In has such horrible speeds, and it seems like they delete a lot of files for Fair Usage stuff...I'm hoping things look up for them, but at the moment I'm just a premium user not using them. The hosts I've been seeing for HD have Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

The majority of people here are uploaders and they couldn't care less if a file gets deleted for inactivity because it wasn't generating them any money anyway. As for daily download quota, again the majority don't care because they get most of their stuff from torrent and only upload to such hosts for the money.

How sad.

I love the services these hosts provide because it allows not just sharing, but also personal storage (there's no way I would want most of the stuff I upload put onto external HDs and/or discs even if I could afford).

Sad that the crowd here (and maybe most linksharing places at this point) have come to inhabit this lowground.

nothing is life time.
    even your own local HDD

i think you ask too much on these file hosts.
    you think you pay $9 monthly,and they have to keep it forever for you?
    don't forget there is chance that files will also be damanged due to hardware issue from file hosts.

if something has good use, they better prove their usage in reasonable period, otherwise, keeping something that will never be used forever is just pointless.

ul.to is the filehost that i know who store the most long time your files.

But Anyone has sales since 2 weeks? They have stop their affiliation program but no news on their site... and their official support topic has been close and impossible to contact them beacause they don't reply of mails

Thanks.

no, totally no sales, no rebills

NICE!!!!
    "Never argue with stupid people! They always bring you down to their level then they beat you up with experience!"
    are U from FRANCE ? parles francois? PM me please
    are U from LATIN or SOUTH AMERICA? PM me!

Uploaded.to
    Sales yes(last5 days), rebills no for more than a month, payout time now...i don't know, still waiting from 3 weeks(bank)

Website's:
    the-scetal.eu
    Quote Originally Posted by TaKeD View Post
    ul.to is the filehost that i know who store the most long time your files.

But Anyone has sales since 2 weeks? They have stop their affiliation program but no news on their site... and their official support topic has been close and impossible to contact them beacause they don't reply of mails

Thanks.
    The affiliate program still work.
    My girlfriend still does not know that I am uploader

work? it looks that it works but it DON'T!!!

every day i had 10-15 initial orders! for last 2 weeks 0 / daily

so wtf are u talking about ?!
    "Never argue with stupid people! They always bring you down to their level then they beat you up with experience!"
    are U from FRANCE ? parles francois? PM me please
    are U from LATIN or SOUTH AMERICA? PM me!

I think dont work no sales and I think download stats not working

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information