Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6653 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    WebFaux.com

Default BriteHost.net - Onshore/Offshore Shared/Reseller Hosting Starting At $4.20 (FR/DE)

I am no longer affiliated with Brite Host. Check here for more info.

http://www.besthostingforums.com/10-...nt-notice.html
    Harper Reviewed by Harper on . BriteHost.net - Onshore/Offshore Shared/Reseller Hosting Starting At $4.20 (FR/DE) I am no longer affiliated with Brite Host. Check here for more info. http://www.besthostingforums.com/10-hosting-discussion/146147-britehost-net-important-notice.html Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Maxxx.cc
    Very Good, fast support form BriteHost even helped me to solve few stuff, no site lagging or down time faced, Brett(Harper) is a very kind and helpful person.

thanks

rating 5/5

Website's:
    WebFaux.com
    Thanks!

Glad to help you.

Added more disk space to our reseller packages.

Website's:
    cb-gfx.com
    vouch for britehost

Recommended!

My KWWH Graphics Thread!
    Respected - Hawk, Capone, Mindy, Humour, Sp32, Sushant, xTreme, Joomlaz, Pankaj, rko

I don't see the "Reseller Hosting Starting At $4.20" part. My goodness.

Website's:
    WebFaux.com
    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyz2323 View Post
    vouch for britehost

Recommended!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by liisyaoron View Post
    I don't see the "Reseller Hosting Starting At $4.20" part. My goodness.
    The $4.20 is with the promotional code, and it is for the shared plans.

Banned
    Do you have any plans to host in Romania or Russia? As these are two places I'm looking into at the moment.

Website's:
    WebFaux.com
    We only currently have German & French plans.

Important Notice

Dear Valued Customer,

In order to deliver you a professional and reliable service, we have planned to take on some major upgrades which as a result may briefly effect your website. The work is planned to take place on the 29th of June, 2012 at 20:00 GMT(London) and will continue for an estimated two hours.

We're about to take a big step towards the future of britehost.net, this will include moving to better hardware on a faster and more robust network as well as implementing 1H Hawk, Hive, Cloudflare and new firewalls. We'll also be allowing any customer from shared to dedicated a range of extra services including Domain Registration, SSL Certificates, Virtual Servers, Master Resellers and much more.

We understand that this may be inconvient for some, so as a thank you for sticking with us we'll be giving all existing customers unmetered bandwidth for the rest of the time that account is active with us.

As always, should you have any questions please contact us directly by logging a ticket within the customer portal.

Kind Regards,
    Brite Host Staff

There are more details to follow soon.

How quick are your servers? currently my shared host is awful, I want a VPS but I dont have enough knowledge to work it and cant afford a monthly cPanel Fee.

I use on average about 100GB a month on bandwitdh

Website's:
    WebFaux.com
    Our servers are very fast. We spread our customers out over our servers so they all have an equal share so less resources are used per server thus maintaining a good speed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information