Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6964 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default url shortener script wit IP tracking!

As title says I wanna buy url shortener script wit IP tracking! I don't care about design, but IP tracking function is necessary! I need to know who click on link.
    Upload3R Reviewed by Upload3R on . url shortener script wit IP tracking! As title says I wanna buy url shortener script wit IP tracking! I don't care about design, but IP tracking function is necessary! I need to know who click on link. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ImageUpload.ca DownloadTorrent.ca CapitalBank.ca Back-links.ca
    Whats your budget?
    Something like that could be created easily enough.

50% Off Coupon: KWWHhalfoff || Backlink Affiliate Program: http://earn.back-links.ca

Just tell me how much you want for this job! I'm pretty sure I have enough to pay you

Actually, you can do this with any URL shortener. Just go to cPanel and check the visitor log, it would tell you the IP and user agent.

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

Website's:
    ImageUpload.ca DownloadTorrent.ca CapitalBank.ca Back-links.ca
    There are likely other methods available, I even read GA provides such a feature - though I've not been able to locate/use half of analytic's features despite ages of use, including that one.

However, a uniquely branded dashboard and so on goes a long way in convenience.
    If you would like such, and perhaps many other functions that coulld improve the ease of use or efficiency, drop me a PM.

50% Off Coupon: KWWHhalfoff || Backlink Affiliate Program: http://earn.back-links.ca

Website's:
    wrzc.eu watchfreemoviez.eu
    I got something exactly what your looking for. I could easily sell you my license to the script, as It's not mine.

Respect: SMLMATS, M-R-T, Elio, exel, SLiM, UltimA, Hx, Rick

MechoDDL - All Your Needs

Quote Originally Posted by Myth? View Post
    I got something exactly what your looking for. I could easily sell you my license to the script, as It's not mine.
    Do you have demo to see how it works?

Banned
    I think this was easy.. you could record the ip and save it on text files, or on you database. The URL shortened may require mysql in order to save the original links, and the short link may redirect user to that original link.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    there are free wordpress plugins that do that, track every clicked links, how about google first, before someone try to sell you what's already free?

Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post
    there are free wordpress plugins that do that, track every clicked links, how about google first, before someone try to sell you what's already free?
    At first I don't use WordPress!
    Secondly I'm not coder to do it myself!
    And I used google already and couldn't find something like this.

Also need feature to redirect blacklisted IP to another link (Web site).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information