Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61305 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    MechoDDL.COM MechoDDL.NET MechoDownload.com MechoPortal.com MechoSubmitter.com ImageUrlHost.com

Default [Wanted] CMS script

Hi guys ,

i'm looking for a CMS Script that it looks like a ddl websites but not working like them really . instead of external links , when u click on the titles u will go to the post and links are in the site not in other websites . i guess u know what i mean .

i downloaded Xnews and installed it . it is kind of the thing that i'm looking for but problem is that i can not use bbcodes or html in this script , so i can not put any image on the posts . that is why i'm looking for a good one or solution to resolve that problem .

any help would be great .
    Thanks
    Mecho Reviewed by Mecho on . [Wanted] CMS script Hi guys , i'm looking for a CMS Script that it looks like a ddl websites but not working like them really . instead of external links , when u click on the titles u will go to the post and links are in the site not in other websites . i guess u know what i mean . i downloaded Xnews and installed it . it is kind of the thing that i'm looking for but problem is that i can not use bbcodes or html in this script , so i can not put any image on the posts . that is why i'm looking for a good Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    I got the image modification for xNews, contact me by PM. Ill be on a holiday though in 2 days so expect a delay in reply.

Website's:
    MechoDDL.COM MechoDDL.NET MechoDownload.com MechoPortal.com MechoSubmitter.com ImageUrlHost.com
    great . pm sent .

Thread Information