Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6775 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default HosterBin Dedicated Servers (Dual L5520 Xeon Quad Core) $50 USA

JULY SPECIAL!
    We have a limited amount in stock left for this month!

Dual Xeon Quad Core 2.26Ghz
    8GB RAM
    1TB HDD Raid1
    1Gbps Unmetered Traffic
    6 IP's

0 Left @ $50.00
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    16GB RAM
    1TB HDD Raid1
    1Gbps Unmetered Traffic
    6 IP's

0 Left @ $125.00
    24GB RAM
    2TB HDD Raid1
    1Gbps Unmetered Traffic
    6 IP's

0 Left @ $200.00
    48GB RAM
    2TB HDD Raid1
    100Mbit Unmetered Port
    6 IP's

1 Left @ $200.00

Accounts are made instantly. Server may take 24-72 hours to be delivered. Any questions please feel free to post here, email us or give us a call. Purchase any of the above for 3 months or more and receive a free domain of your choice. (.com, .net, or .org)
    Zero - HosterBin Reviewed by Zero - HosterBin on . HosterBin Dedicated Servers (Dual L5620 Xeon Quad Core) $50 USA JULY SPECIAL! We have a limited amount in stock left for this month! Dual Xeon Quad Core 2.26Ghz 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Raid1 1Gbps Unmetered Traffic 6 IP's 0 Left @ $50.00 Rating: 5
    ▄▀▄ HosterBin Inc.
    ▄▀▄ Webs Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers
    ▄▀▄ http://www.hosterbin.com [email protected]

2.   Sponsored Links

It seems you're in a hurry, I can understand that "hurry" or "quick sales" play a big role in such deals. However, how can we say or can you promise us that your server still stay quality, stay online for at least 30 days without frequent downtimes? So can I have some questions?

1. Can we have the servers without RAID?
    2. Where are the servers located?
    3. Are these monthly prices or just for the first month?
    4. How much IN/OUT bandwidth can we expect from these 1 Gbps unmetered cheap servers which are located in US?
    5. Is it possible to add an extra 1 TB HDD to the plan with 16 GB RAM? If yes, what's the price?

PS: You didn't seem to put much care to the CPU specification but however correct me if I'm wrong. So are you saying each of these servers have 2x Intel Quad Core Xeon @ 2.26 GHz? I'm guessing these are E5520, if yes then each of these servers has 16 threads? Do they?

I'm interested but your quick-ness or quick-sale tone scares me.

There is no rush. But each month has new deals. So if you dont hurry this wont last much longer.

1. Can we have the servers without RAID?
    A. Yes you can.
    2. Where are the servers located?
    A. Atlanta, GA
    3. Are these monthly prices or just for the first month?
    Monthly. So meaning you buy it now, as long as you make the payments this price will stay as is as long as you keep the server.
    4. How much IN/OUT bandwidth can we expect from these 1 Gbps unmetered cheap servers which are located in US?
    A. 333TB in and out. But we do ask of our costumers to maintain a fair usage policy. If you plan on using that much traffic. We offer the option of a dedicated line.

Please let me know if all you questions were answered.
    ▄▀▄ HosterBin Inc.

I have three more questions.

5. Is it possible to add an extra 1 TB HDD to the plan with 16 GB RAM? If yes, what's the price?

6. What's the price of the IPs? Is there a maximum limit a server can have? If yes, how many IPs? Purpose: VPS.

7. Are these with 2x Intel Quad Xeon @ 2.26 GHz? What's the CPU model? E5520?

No problem.

Yes you can add an extra 1TB HD as long as the raid1 is removed. The price will be $140 dollars.

6. What's the price of the IPs? Is there a maximum limit a server can have? If yes, how many IPs? Purpose: VPS.
    IPs is $1.50 for the first 10 IPs 11 or more they will be $1.25 20+ $1.00 As far as the limit you can have as many as you want. You want 100 by all means.Please let me know if this has answered your questions. Thank you.
    ▄▀▄ HosterBin Inc.

It begins...
    You need to explicitly mention that these 1Gbit connections are shared; not mentioning that, especially on KWWH, will give everyone the impression that the connection is dedicated when in fact it's probably shared between the whole cabinet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifetalk View Post
    You need to explicitly mention that these 1Gbit connections are shared; not mentioning that, especially on KWWH, will give everyone the impression that the connection is dedicated when in fact it's probably shared between the whole cabinet.
    I know but then again if he meant two quad xeon with those specs then I wouldn't mind even if I'm guaranteed at least 100 Mbps minimum speed but he hasn't made that question of mine clear yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifetalk View Post
    Yes am sorry i didn't specify that the line is shared. Give we have a fair usage policy you will be guaranteed great speeds.

Quote Originally Posted by LEVAC109 View Post
    I know but then again if he meant two quad xeon with those specs then I wouldn't mind even if I'm guaranteed at least 100 Mbps minimum speed but he hasn't made that question of mine clear yet.
    You will be guaranteed plenty of speed. Also please keep in mind that your speed will only go as fast as the other end allows. To have a VPS Server pushing 100Mbps at all times you must have some intense traffic and so many VPS that you are probably overloading the server. But you can do as you please as long as you fallow the fair usage policy. If you want to use all your resources as far as CPU or RAM that is on you. Please let me know if this answered you question in detail.
    ▄▀▄ HosterBin Inc.

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    Your thread has been reported cause your WHMCS license states it has been suspended / WHMCS checker shows your domain not authorized to use WHMCS

My bills was over due. It has been paid. I thought it had auto payment. Mod if you want proof i will show you via join.me and or teamviewer. Am not quite sure how long it takes to take affect. Robert thanks for the reminder.

All done it took affect:

http://www.whmcs.com/members/verifydomain.php

hosterbin.com
    ▄▀▄ HosterBin Inc.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information