Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61044 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default SCAM websites that are in business with Payza

Hi Payza.

i had issues with some scam websites that use your service as a payment processor.
    unfortuantely my money is gone, it could not be refunded but if you had idea what you're dealing with before this would not happen.

one of these websites is http://bestbux.info - a ptc site with high payout rates 0.10$ per click which gave me idea to invest some money in it, click some ads and try to make something out of it. but instead when i requested my payout i have not recieved it, i didn't get any reply from site admin to my contact messages, at the end my balance reached over 200$ and they even deleted my account

what i can't understand how the fuck is possible that this website is in business since 2007. with this kind of behaviour to their customers??? i'm sure there has been many more people with the same experience like me and you must have been getting complaints against them but as i see you didn't do anything regarding the fucking SCAM.

you need not only limit their accounts but DELETE them completely

the other site i tried is http://www.excellentptc.info and if you just open one of these and click some links it will take you to many more of fucking scam websites that try steal people's money.

i encourage everyone with similar experience to post addresses of sites they had issues with in this topic and lets force payza to terminate them
    protocoldroid Reviewed by protocoldroid on . SCAM websites that are in business with Payza Hi Payza. i had issues with some scam websites that use your service as a payment processor. unfortuantely my money is gone, it could not be refunded but if you had idea what you're dealing with before this would not happen. one of these websites is http://bestbux.info - a ptc site with high payout rates 0.10$ per click which gave me idea to invest some money in it, click some ads and try to make something out of it. but instead when i requested my payout i have not recieved it, i didn't Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    wrzc.eu watchfreemoviez.eu
    Not to sound like a possible dick, but whenever you coming with a scam claim. You need to have all of your proof in the statement. So atleast people would know that your telling the truth, because you might just have a grudge. But I feel sorry for your lost and hope you get sorted out.

Respect: SMLMATS, M-R-T, Elio, exel, SLiM, UltimA, Hx, Rick

MechoDDL - All Your Needs

@OP, you should have contacted payza directly. Posting here need not necessarily invite their attention i guess and yeah proof matters.

their scam has nothing to do with payza

Last edited by StyXoN; 14th Sep 2015 at 09:37 PM.

@masterbator you are not serious right? if there were no payza purchase option their site would be dead long time ago

@JoomlaZ it's hard to contact them as i am still waiting for a reply on previous question which sometimes take up to a couple of weeks

@Myth? you're right i should have made a screenshot of my account before it was deleted, in fact i think i have something on my other drive i'm just not sure if it is screen or just refferal statistic copy in text format, however i have 2 payments in my payza history to mentioned site and if payza was doing their job properly i wouldn't have them.

i know it's harder to get money back from a scammer than it's even worth but my point here is to stop business of "honest admins" that "really pay" as they're nothing but cyber-criminals

you should always check google before investin in any business specially in bux and Hyip.........payment procedure have no concern with them......

Thread Information