Now the story is like this. A few days ago i decided to go for a premium skin for my forum. First of all i searched the popular warez sites to see which skins are available there so i can buy only those skins which are not on warez.

I came across two sites

1. CompleteVB
2. CompleteGfx

Both of them have amazing skins. My partner told my he wanted to buy completevb skin and i told him i want to buy completegfx. At the night before yesterday i bought a skin from completeGFX thinking that i will tell my partner about it later BTW he don't handles warez sites he handles other sites.

But yesterday i was browsing warez-bb and i stumbled upon a thread named

"All 9 completeVB skins"

The first word that came out of my mouth where WHAT!!!!!orry:

Then i sigh of relief that my last decision was right and i didn't said this at the end of the day. "My partner is surely gonna :zthir6: me now.
musman1986 Reviewed by musman1986 on . Phew!! Yesterday was nearly my unlucky day. Now the story is like this. A few days ago i decided to go for a premium skin for my forum. First of all i searched the popular warez sites to see which skins are available there so i can buy only those skins which are not on warez. I came across two sites 1. CompleteVB 2. CompleteGfx Both of them have amazing skins. My partner told my he wanted to buy completevb skin and i told him i want to buy completegfx. At the night before yesterday i bought a skin from completeGFX thinking that Rating: 5