Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61101 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    filedefend.com

Default *************** - PPS up to 75%, PPD $40/1000 Downloads, 200GB Storage + Launch Promo

[IMG]http://***************/images/logo_small.png[/IMG]

Dear KWWHunction Community,

I’d like to introduce you to a new File Hosting provider, ***************
    Since early 2012 we have building and compiling all of the best features of file hosting sites and are ready to release ***************

File sharing and hosting is a serious business and we are here for the long term. We know how you have been wronged in the past by fly by night websites and we intend to change the way you think about making money.

Our Affiliate Program: http://***************/make-money.html
    We have 24/7 support to answer any of your questions

We have many new promotions that are just waiting to be launched and we have decided to launch with one right now - ONLY for KWWHunction affiliates!

Opening KWWHunction Promotion (LIMITED TIME OFFER)
    By signing up this week by the 8th of July you will receive multiple bonuses including:
    1. An extra 10 percent of sales for an entire week (this is a massive 75 percent - 85 percent if you use our webmaster function)
    2. Increased number of upload slots for your account to allow you to get even more files onto our servers faster.
    3. $500 Giveaway – The first 500 affiliates to join will receive a $1 starting balance directly into their account.
    4. Any affiliates that earn more than $200 in sales in 7 days will be entitled to bi-weekly payments via PayPal.
    If you are a serious affiliate who can get big downloads and even bigger sales... then you have come to the right place. Contact us via our Support Portal at http://***************/support to discuss what we can offer you.

Here are some of our great Features:
    • Short waiting time for Free Users.
    • Free Users can store up to 200GB of files.
    • Files are stored for 30 days from the last download (unlimited for Premium Users).
    • Premium speed of upwards of 10MB/s
    • Premium users can upload up to 5GB and download up to 5GB
    • Support remote upload from other File Hosts (including all of the latest big file sharing sites you know and love)
    • Support for download/upload accelerators (JDownloader, XOOM)
    • Affiliates paid via Paypal and Payza (high earning affiliates can be paid even more frequently)
    • Additional 10 Percent Of Sales For Webmasters (add your website to your account!)

We offer three very high paying affiliate payment models:

1. Pay Per Sale Commission – Up to 75% for every premium sold!

Earn serious money by recommending our Premium service.
    Get 65% of all new referred Premium Sales and 10% extra if you are a webmaster.

2. Paid Per Download - up to $40 per 1,000 downloads!

Get paid from all around the world by sharing your files!
    $40 per 1,000 downloads.

Group A
    United States, United Kingdom, Canada

Group B
    France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, Norway, Ireland, Finland, Australia, New Zealand

Group C
    Russia, Austria, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Slovakia, Cyprus, Sierra Leone, Liechtenstein, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey, Iran, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Brazil, Oman, Malta, Gibraltar

Group D
    All Others

3. Hybrid (50/50) - Earn 50% PPS + 50% PPD
    Get the benefits of both plans by receiving 50% of every new sale you refer + 50% of downloads from anywhere in the world.

Note
    - You may change your plan only once every 48 hours. Requests made after 23:30EST will be considered as being made the next day.
    - Minimum payout amount is US$20. We process all requested payouts weekly, every Tuesday.

More Details: http://***************/make-money.html
    For Banners: http://***************/n2-filedefend-banners.html

We always welcome any feedback and/or suggestions that you may have about FileDefend, therefore do not hesitate to contact us here or via our Support Portal or the contact details below.
    We hope to see you sharing soon!

Admin
    FileDefend

Affiliates Email: affiliates@***************
    Support Email: support@***************

FileDefend Reviewed by FileDefend on . *************** - PPS up to 75%, PPD $40/1000 Downloads, 200GB Storage + Launch Promo http://***************/images/logo_small.png Dear KWWHunction Community, I’d like to introduce you to a new File Hosting provider, *************** Since early 2012 we have building and compiling all of the best features of file hosting sites and are ready to release *************** File sharing and hosting is a serious business and we are here for the long term. We know how you have been wronged in the past by fly by night websites and we intend to change the way you think about making Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

welcome and good luck...

Welcome TO KWWH

Wc 2 KWWH!!

Me Requested U By Ticket ''I Need More Storage Space''

Please Give Uploader Chance 2 Use Your Site.

Uploader = Visitors = Sales = $$

So Please Upgrade My User Account Please!! So I Can Use It From Now.

What is the speed of free download ?

welcome .

Welcome
    I Hope You Are Good One
    I will Start Work Now
    Any Free Premium ??

Banned
    Website's:
    filedefend.com
    Hi KWWHunction,

Thankyou all for the kind welcome.

Non-member speed is 100kb/s
    Free member speed is 200kb/s
    Premium member speed is 10MB/s +

Admin

Website's:
    mrfile.net
    welcome but what about payza payment option ? and Become a PREMIUM-Member is only for pp is not safe and good try to get more option early

regards

Welcome to KWWH. You have to fight with spammers coz almost every filehost has lost PPD.

I just tried to download file as a free user and it gave me wrong captcha error 7 times. then i left it.
    Not a good starting man.

Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread Information