Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6807 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    InvertedHost.com

Default InvertedHost - Shared cPanel Web Hosting from 49p (USA)

Been let down by the competition? Are you sick of being treated like cattle, shipped from one owner to the next? If so it's time to move over to InvertedHost!

We offer great, 24/7 UK Based support through a variety of different methods. Whether you prefer emails, a quick chat through our site, submitting tickets or speaking to one of our team on the phone we have got it covered!

But it's not all about the support, we offer great performance with our state-of-the-art machines located in the 3 premium locations across the US of A. West Coast, East Coast or Central; InvertedHost has got it covered! A typical Inverted server has the following specifications:

- 8 Core Intel Xeon Processor
    - 8Gb DDR3 High Speed Server RAM
    - Multiple High RPM 1Tb HDDs
    - Enterprise-Grade Dell Motherboard
    - 1Gbit Cisco Network Ports

We are so confident in our server hardware and superfast networks, we offer a 100% network uptime guarantee and a 99.9% server uptime guarantee! In fact, on average 2 out of every 3 of our servers achieve 100% uptime; however not one of our servers have had less than 99.9% uptime.

If you're a Europe or Asia based client, you will still get lightning quick loading times; usually even better than our localized competitors!

Shared Hosting, using Coupon Code: KWWH50OFF

Budget
    5GB Diskspace
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    25 Email Accounts
    5 Sub-Domains
    3 MySQL Databases
    2 Addon Domains
    Price ?0.49GBP P/M
    Order Now

Standard
    10GB Diskspace
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    100 Email Accounts
    10 Sub-Domains
    10 MySQL Databases
    4 Addon Domains
    Price ?0.99GBP P/M
    Order Now

Premier
    Unlimited Diskspace
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    Unlimited Email Accounts
    Unlimited Sub-Domains
    Unlimited MySQL Databases
    Unlimited Addon Domains
    Price ?1.49GBP P/M
    Order Now

Payment Methods

PayPal
    OneBip - Coming Soon

Contact our sales team for more
    Phone - (+44) 08446601356
    Email - [email protected]

These prices will not last long! Order now and avoid paying standard price! You won't see any price increases for the lifetime of your account if you order now.

Visit our website www.invertedhost.com and open a chat with us!

Do you need something that we don't offer on our website? Do not hesitate to contact our sales team, they'll create a customized plan for you!

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for exclusive discounts!

P.S We know other hosts get slaughtered for using the word unlimited to describe diskspace but at InvertedHost we mean it! We have several hundred terabytes of space for our shared hosting customers to use. We never throttle or cap your usage, in fact one of our clients is hosting over 11GB's of files! As long as it's legal, we will host it.
    InvertedJohn Reviewed by InvertedJohn on . InvertedHost - Shared cPanel Web Hosting from 49p (USA) http://invertedhost.com/images/logo.png Been let down by the competition? Are you sick of being treated like cattle, shipped from one owner to the next? If so it's time to move over to InvertedHost! We offer great, 24/7 UK Based support through a variety of different methods. Whether you prefer emails, a quick chat through our site, submitting tickets or speaking to one of our team on the phone we have got it covered! But it's not all about the support, we offer great performance Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

You weren't kidding when you said the prices won't last long, right? The unlimited plan is 2.99? on your website?

Have I missed a coupon code?

Also, what's the catch?

I am running a small website (~300 daily visitors) on a free host at the moment, using cyberlockers as my storage of files. If I can get unlimited hosting for 1.5?/month I would sign-up in minutes. Then I could host all my files at the website, with direct downloads and also I would get a more reliable db. So your saying that if I was to upload ~5k files (user-made content, not warez) totaling about 50GB, you would just smile at me?

EDIT: It was just the picture on your website that said the wrong prices, when I clicked sign-up it said 1.5?! Awesome! Should fix your pic to get more customers Though I'll wait with sign-up until I get an answer here.

EDIT2: Read you FAQ, you say that you aren't allowed to have file hosting services (eg. Rapidshare), also not a lot of personal storage. Does that mean I can't run my website at invertedhost?

Website's:
    InvertedHost.com
    Hi sorry about that, we've updated the prices accordingly. To get the ?1.50 price please use the KWWH50OFF coupon code. From what you're describing we're sure we can allocate your needs.

Regards

John Richardson

Sounds great. No matter what, I need better hosting. What's the rules about changing price plans up/down?
    If I change my mind, can I go down to the budget plan at any time? Also, for how long would I get these prices if I signed up now?
    Last two questions (for now):
    Can I host a free domain (eg. dot****)?
    Do you allow external mysql connections?

Thank you for your support and fast answer.

Website's:
    InvertedHost.com
    Hi,

You can downgrade any time, and receive the prices you see here if you join using the coupon code. We accept all free domains (tk, cocc etc) and external mysql connections are available for use in cPanel. Also the discount lasts the lifetime of the service

Regards

John

I thought I could review the service that I've used/gotten so far

I decided for the Budget plan (to start with, so I can upgrade later), and it was instant setup after I had registered and paid (I love that I can pay month by month and not lock me up for a year or so).
    The cPanel that comes with is great as usual, with a lot of extra plugins installed (like SEO optimization etc.). You also get access to a "client area" where you can get personal support and maintain your hosting (check payments and so on). I've opened 3 tickets so far, and I've gotten an answer to all of them within an hour, usually within minutes. Great support!

So to draw a conclusion about what I think of this hosting so far: It's the best hosting I've ever seen. I can really recommend it to those of you who doesn't want to put all your earnings into having a website, but still want the same stuff you get for 10 times the price at other places!

Website's:
    InvertedHost.com
    Thanks for your kind words, we take pride in offering great services.

Regards

John

Thread Information