Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61038 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default imagehyper whats going own??

I Requested my money a week ago but still haven't been paid... I even made a webmoney account & pmed imagehyper with no response so whats going own? This is the second time i haven't been paid.

I noticed they requested to have their other thread here closed.

Moderated Message:
    Member requested thread to be closed
    splinter Reviewed by splinter on . imagehyper whats going own?? I Requested my money a week ago but still haven't been paid... I even made a webmoney account & pmed imagehyper with no response so whats going own? This is the second time i haven't been paid. I noticed they requested to have their other thread here closed. http://t.imgbox.com/accEMqOy.jpg Member requested thread to be closed Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Break the rules at all? Stupid question, but some people do not have common sense --> did you update the account or just PM them here?

They're going through some changes, so might be delayed or you slipped through the cracks. Just because you sent a PM does not mean they saw it. I often times ignore some PMs for a week or so because some of us get so many.

They're not banned here for not paying and he'll be back on the 26th. Nothing major.

I haven't broken any rules that I'm aware of... I did update the account then i pmed them & asked about my payment with no response.... I also posted in there thread here asking about it & still no response. I didn't know that they where away until the 26th.

Website's:
    ImageHyper.com
    Just FYI, the user had incorrect payment information on file, and my account here was temporarily banned so I couldn't either read or reply to PMs

I've even contacted him personally via email by searching his name in our database to make sure everything was ok, his payment will be sent on sunday as always

Website's:
    piggy-farm.com sexyBB.Info sex-talk.be
    hello do you offer new payouts true payza ?

Imgchilli and imghyper both are 100% trusted on payments and always great support.
    1 days ago I mailed imghyper for a remote upload probelm...
    they changed the interface and enabled absolute form persistence across their interface.

Quote Originally Posted by Imagehyper Josh View Post
    Just FYI, the user had incorrect payment information on file, and my account here was temporarily banned so I couldn't either read or reply to PMs

I've even contacted him personally via email by searching his name in our database to make sure everything was ok, his payment will be sent on sunday as always
    Thanks for sending me a email but why wasn't i pmed at your site or my pms responded to?? also when i try to respond in the forums it says it has to be checked by a moderator but it never is so my messages never show up... Seems like your support there is very week.. Also u said my webmoney account was incorrect but I'm new to using that site & really hate using it.

To the post above I'm not the only one having problems with imghyper... I use other host with 0 complaints & problems.

---------- Post added 28th Jul 2012 at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was 27th Jul 2012 at 11:27 AM ----------

I think i have my WM correct now... Still can't post in the forums... Why is that?

Website's:
    ImageHyper.com
    @Lawina you have a PM

Guys please understand that the forum has tons of reasons for needing moderation: spam, users posting "trouble" posts (especially chinese) etc

We direct our attention where it matters (e.g. having a stable site and paying out earnings), so we don't spend all day on the forum

If you need assistance you can send an email through the contact form and it will be check very fast

I'm not sure with what "problems" you're referring to, the site hasn't had downtime in more than a month, other image hosts are always down

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

On a side note splinter: why do you have to be such a troublemaker?

Seriously, I am personally sending you emails, PMs, offering help and whatnot
    Since I read your post here I went to the forum to approve your post and what do I see?

Your post in the forum -> "I feel your pain, I still haven't been paid"

You have been paid several times by us, your webmoney purse was in Rubles and we pay in dollars, so I asked you to please enter a USD purse

You know perfectly well that you will be paid like in the past, yet you go around spreading comments like that on KWWHunction, on our forums etc

Are you from a competitor's service?

This is incredibly unfair to people who work hard to provide a good service..I'm trying to help you and your answer is ruining our public image by suggesting to others to go elsewhere wherever you post? Do we deserve this?

I haven't been paid in i like over a month & this isn't the first time... I actually pmed Imagey in the forums a little while back & the response i got for not being paid was "I don't love you" :lol: wtf is that? I use a few other sites and I have almost always been paid on time & if it was late it wasn't for more than a day. I just get pissed off when i work with you guys & don't get paid so don't try & turn this around on me. I had to come on her post because you guys can't answer a simple pm.... Why even have a forum if you can't be bothered with it? I just want my last payment & I will be done with your site for good & I'm not the only person that has had problems with you guys.

that last screen grab is from a ex-mod from your site.

Website's:
    ImageHyper.com
    The fact that a mod says a remarkably uncalled for thing and then becomes an ex-mod should be at least enough to let you have the idea of PMing the admin, no?

Regarding your payment, if there's something I can't stand is troublemakers who turn the tables so:

"in over a month" -> you have been keeping Paypal as a payment option for 2 weeks, despite being clear that we removed it.

After that, you used webmoney in Rubles, and kept it like that for another 10 days.

Because of you we programmed a specific function in the profile that does NOT allow members to put purses in rubles, during that time I tried to contact you at your personal email, all the contact I had from you were "bad rep" posts everywhere

That alone (creating a feature because of a single user and contacting you via mail) speaks a lot about our customer service

Another user here (avro) also requested a feature, and it was implemented a few hours after, so if you bring examples of "bad rep" I'll bring ones of "good rep" if you don't mind

Classic example of bad customer: when something bad happens the blame is always on the provider no matter what.

Feel free to do what you want, you will be paid just like any other user on this sunday, but you'll be hard pressed to find admins that go THIS LONG to satisfy a single customer after he's been spreading libel all over the internet over minor misunderstandings

As for the forum, I already said it is moderated against spam, we don't have any paid staff and I do everything alone, I either help users or delete spam, the former is clearly a better decision

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information