hey there guys i need help..i have a verified USA PP account for over 3 years now..its working perfect and has a good history and list of transactions...
yesterday I sent some 80$ Paypal to a friend...later on i bought/extended a photobucket subscription...all was perfect....the money i sent to my Friends PP over the account overview the status of transaction read completed. it still reads completed..Now the problem is once receiving the funds my friend wanted to send the money to his client ...the moment he sent the money to his client (a total of 100$)..Paypal put the transaction under review for 24 hours....and later on limited my friend's account and the money is still there in my friend's account...

so wanted to ask...is there any problem caused @ my end...???I am able to extend subscriptions ,send money and my account is still not limited...and i haven't received back the money i sent to my friend's account...so am i involved in any way with this problem??...the status of the transaction between me and my friend still reads completed...
ma10245 Reviewed by ma10245 on . Need Urgent help..Paypal.a transaction issue!!! hey there guys i need help..i have a verified USA PP account for over 3 years now..its working perfect and has a good history and list of transactions... yesterday I sent some 80$ Paypal to a friend...later on i bought/extended a photobucket subscription...all was perfect....the money i sent to my Friends PP over the account overview the status of transaction read completed. it still reads completed..Now the problem is once receiving the funds my friend wanted to send the money to his client Rating: 5