Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61030 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Cloudflare

My dorm mate recently deicdes he wants to get into the world of administration and owning a forum and is planning on using Xenforo nulled I believe.

He plans to host his site in US(using cloudflare) because he heard that cloudflare gives slight protection and it makes it harder for them to actually go through the trouble of tracking down for DMCA.

Is that true? Never used cloudflare so idk lol.
    Micah Sin Reviewed by Micah Sin on . Cloudflare My dorm mate recently deicdes he wants to get into the world of administration and owning a forum and is planning on using Xenforo nulled I believe. He plans to host his site in US(using cloudflare) because he heard that cloudflare gives slight protection and it makes it harder for them to actually go through the trouble of tracking down for DMCA. Is that true? Never used cloudflare so idk lol. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    I would'nt use nulled in the usa, cloudflare does not really offer much dmca protection i offer cloudflare to my clients most of them use it. But when certain officials submit dmca's its not that hard to pull your dns and see your using cloud flare,

Website's:
    RapsUnderground.com
    Cloudflare will actually send your details to the company that complains, they sent me an email one time that was meant for the people that contacted them over a thread on my forum.
    It's a great service but no it wont protect you.

And DLOW is rite do not use a nulled script in the US. There are plenty of good offshore hosts to choose from

Thread Information