Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6866 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

ψ(`∇?)ψ

Default Graphic Area, Rules, Marketplace, Giveaways, Messages

GFX Area

1. Since trading is happening in graphic area also, how about creating sub-forum in marketplace section?

2. Sorting that place a bit, requests from free work, and organizing that part of forum would be nice. Now it's really hard to go through that section.

GFX Area - Rules

3. Setting rules about selling website templates, pure PSDs without coding, would be nice, to give users some advice, what they should post as proof of ownership.
    Right now, nowhere it says what they should post as proof of ownership, and GFXers are PMing mods every time, to ask them, how and what, to avoid topic closing, or they just post random.

Application marketplace

4. Another thing, creating sub-forum for selling applications is something that is needed in Marketplace section too (themaPoster, LePo, Multiposter etc...think about future, you want separate section for selling software, to attract coders from other websites, to start selling their software here. Like SenukeX, NoHandsSEO, ScrapeBox, SpinnerChief, Keyword Sniper, Marketing Samurai etc etc...) By not having that section on top of every other, you are preventing users coming here and making their sales threads. Maybe few want to have their topic buried under several sub-forums, but majority doesn't.

Sub-forum organization in Marketplace section

5. I have a feeling, correct me if I'm wrong, that having Webmaster Marketplace group, and then Marketplace as sub-forum, and then subforums of sub-forums is just too much deep. Those sections should come out, in front. It will be better organized, easier to go through, less confusing.

Giveaway sub-forum

6. Also, giveaway sub-forum, logically, has nothing to do with Buy, Sell, or Trade, and therefore, it's existence in Marketplace section is unnecessary. It should be moved in Webmasters Hangout, or Community, because it serves more for raising community spirit, than having anything to do with marketplace.

Marketplace Message

If you get scammed, it is out of your own naivety and stupidity. You've been warned.

How about rephrasing this sentence into something more friendly? I know it's true, but it lacks finesse, and sophistication.
    Even replacing this with something that will attract users to go in marketplace, instead of rejecting them, by seeing that message.
    In a way how it's written now, it doesn't send a good message about forum, and people advertizing their business there. Right now, the way that sentence is worded, it looks like you are sending the message that marketplace seems to be one shady, scary, scammy place, and users should stay away from it, or enter at their own risk.

Cheers
    cvrle77 Reviewed by cvrle77 on . Graphic Area, Rules, Marketplace, Giveaways, Messages GFX Area 1. Since trading is happening in graphic area also, how about creating sub-forum in marketplace section? 2. Sorting that place a bit, requests from free work, and organizing that part of forum would be nice. Now it's really hard to go through that section. GFX Area - Rules 3. Setting rules about selling website templates, pure PSDs without coding, would be nice, to give users some advice, what they should post as proof of ownership. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Actually, some very well thought out suggestions

I likey..

Respected Developer
    1 & 2 - Instead of creating a sub-forum in the marketplace, those GFX threads could be moved to the services section. Or, we could create a sub-section to the GFX section which enables users to create paid requests in the paid area and free within the free area.

3 - We actually have an unwritten rule which requires users selling skins to provide proof that they made it. We'll make this a written rule along with suggesting on what they could provide as proof (screenshots on photoshop etc).

4 - I don't think it'll be as active as the other marketplace sections and we won't have many threads either. This is a good suggestion though, but I don't think we'll implement it yet or maybe a trial run. I'd have to discuss this with staff.

5 - The marketplace will have its own category in our new skin.

6 - True, maybe sub-section to general discussions?

7 - We'll amend the message but we have had users scammed in the past even though we have a clear message which states that users should use escrow.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    1&2. Yes, service section would be good, it's under the marketplace, and since it belongs to 'buy, sell, trade' that would be good place for it.

6. Yes, general section belongs to community.

Website's:
    WarezDownloads.us Crackcentral.co.uk
    Also what about People creating need logo for $$$ in many forums and no winners from here ?

ADSPOT available on PR#3 Alexa 100K Site.

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    @AJ and others, This thread needs to be taken more seriously. I was going to make a thread in the feedback section but then I went on a vacation and forgot about it. If this thread is taken seriously then 90% of the problems faced by the designers would be solved and will help produce FASTER and ACCURATE products.

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

Respected Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Blacklisted View Post
    Also what about People creating need logo for $$$ in many forums and no winners from here ?
    There could be several reasons to why a person is not chosen from KWWHunction, the main reason being users not following instructions. We would advise users that request for logos (or anything graphics related) to follow Nitish's thread (as mentioned above). Maybe, Nitish could add some advice for users creating graphics for users. It's a must to water mark images.

If you notice a member continuously requesting graphics and not choosing a winner from KWWHunction, report the issue to a member of staff.

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    Hawk, watermarking the images solve other issues. Right now people are just posting requests just for fun, offering some bucks and designers are trying their best to reply to all the requests. What happens in the end? OP enjoys all the versions and doesn't select anyone.
    We need to make sure that if someone is making a request thread,then after certain amount of artworks(say 5 different artworks, so that user can have a choice), OP must give the award to someone.

Tonight, I will update my thread with some advice for the designers.

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

Thread Information