Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6787 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    hosthatch.com

Default HostHatch.com - shared hosting - 7GB RAID-10 / 500GB bw / 1Gbps from $4/m (NL)

Hello!

HostHatch, Inc was found in April, 2011. Since over one and a half year, we have provided VPS, Dedicated Server, Cloud services and shared hosting (web hosting) to our clients on servers based in Netherlands and USA.

Some features of our web hosting packages are:

- Located on a premium network!
    - Premium Dell and HP servers! We don't use cheap things!
    - 99.9% uptime! (really!)
    - Fast drives in RAID-10 configuration!
    - Latest Intel CPUs!
    - cPanel control panel to manage your websites!
    - FREE & FAST setup!
    - 1Gbps uplinks on our servers! (we don't use 100mbps like most providers for shared hosting!)

Our basic packages are below, they can of course be upgraded and/or customized according to your specific needs, so just email our sales ([email protected]) for customized packages.

Premium Web Hosting #1
    7.5GB (7500 MB) RAID-10 Storage
    500GB premium bandwidth
    cPanel / CloudLinux / LiteSpeed

Unlimited domains
    Unlimited mySQL DBs
    Unlimited FTP
    Unlimited emails
    $4/month - discounts on higher payment terms! - ORDER HERE!

Premium Web Hosting #2
    15GB (15000 MB) RAID-10 Storage
    1000 GB premium bandwidth

Unlimited domains
    Unlimited mySQL DBs
    Unlimited FTP
    Unlimited emails
    $9/month - discounts on higher payment terms! - ORDER HERE!

Premium Web Hosting #3
    25GB (25000 MB) RAID-10 Storage
    1500 GB premium bandwidth

Unlimited domains
    Unlimited mySQL DBs
    Unlimited FTP
    Unlimited emails
    $15/month - discounts on higher payment terms! - ORDER HERE!

Premium Web Hosting #4
    35GB (35000 MB) RAID-10 Storage
    2000GB premium bandwidth

Unlimited domains
    Unlimited mySQL DBs
    Unlimited FTP
    Unlimited emails
    $20/month - discounts on higher payment terms! - ORDER HERE!

Payments through: 2Checkout (PayPal & Credit Cards), Bank Transfer. Other payment methods can be accepted, please contact us for this.

Follow us on twitter & facebook to get updates - http://twitter.com/hosthatch/ and http://facebook.com/hosthatch/
    HH-Abdullah Reviewed by HH-Abdullah on . HostHatch.com - shared hosting - 7GB RAID-10 / 500GB bw / 1Gbps from $4/m (NL) Hello! HostHatch, Inc was found in April, 2011. Since over one and a half year, we have provided VPS, Dedicated Server, Cloud services and shared hosting (web hosting) to our clients on servers based in Netherlands and USA. Some features of our web hosting packages are: - Located on a premium network! - Premium Dell and HP servers! We don't use cheap things! - 99.9% uptime! (really!) - Fast drives in RAID-10 configuration! Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

Website's:
    CyberDevilz.NET
    i just bought this 24 hour ago Plan NL Webhosting #3 valued $15 / month, and tried this in few minutes ago. (take a while to activated my account due to 2co payment validation delay, but not happy with clouldlinux with very low 256.00M max memory usage. so i revert my site back to my old host.

edit: nevermind., plan fixed.
    It increases in 256mb increments for each plan.
    #1 = 256
    #2 = 512
    #3 = 768
    #4 = 1024

Website's:
    hosthatch.com
    Unfortunately we cannot provide support here as one of the moderators warned us that we need to keep the threads for sales only. Please contact our support from the client area for any issues.

Edit: Glad to see it was taken care of.
    Feel free to contact us for any questions.

Website's:
    gr-tv.eu imgfly.eu
    something is wrong with your website, i cant order any of the above plans, it keeps me redirecting to the main card page...

Website's:
    hosthatch.com
    Hi,

We've switched our client/billing system for better automation and client experience. The order process should work smooth now - let me know if I can assist anywhere.

Thanks,

We have updated the plans with more resources, tripled our previous amounts and even slashed down the pricing!

If you order in the next 96 hours, use: 50%NOV to get 50% first month discount on your shared hosting account. We can also migrate your account from another host for free, if your previous host is using cPanel.

Get a free domain if you place an order for at least one year. Contact us after you have placed your order to redeem this offer.

Send an email to [email protected] or visit our live chat if you have any questions, we'll be happy to answer them!

Thread Information