Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6713 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Want to renew my box

So , i was with trizzile from like 3 or so months... but now as enciph3r ain't at gtalk/KWWH/msn/tickets , and his site is down ( I haven't got scammed ) , I want someone to pay for me to ovh/kimsufi

Box is kimsufi 2G ...

Mode will be :- Indian Bank transfer ( to reseller and he passes them to ovh/kimsufi via paypal / w/e they prefer ) and paypal for another half of money

What i mean to say is , i share that box with someone and he lives outside of India . What we will be doing is for eg:- if that reseller say 20$ for the box , i will send him 10$ to his bank account and other 10$ will be sent to his paypal with no problems at all.

Please tell me the price here...

My box expires on 30th of july.
    Supernatural Reviewed by Supernatural on . Want to renew my box So , i was with trizzile from like 3 or so months... but now as enciph3r ain't at gtalk/KWWH/msn/tickets , and his site is down ( I haven't got scammed ) , I want someone to pay for me to ovh/kimsufi Box is kimsufi 2G ... Mode will be :- Indian Bank transfer ( to reseller and he passes them to ovh/kimsufi via paypal / w/e they prefer ) and paypal for another half of money What i mean to say is , i share that box with someone and he lives outside of India . What we will be doing is for Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

Website's:
    10gb.in uploadjet.net
    if servers billing contact is not with your nick i dont think any one can pay
    10Gb.in - Affordable Web Hosting Strictly No oversell |
    Kimsufi Reseller With 80 payment options

umm , i don't understand u bhanuprasad ,

umm , if it is coz of contact or something , i can change it right ? or i can''t ?

All i know is i have ovh.com access to my kimsufi box.

best way buy a new server from any reseller..

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    I recommend that you talk with shahaz he might be able to help you out a little bit better then any other resellers for OVH.

Quote Originally Posted by subha86 View Post
    best way buy a new server from any reseller..
    I really can't afford that .. I mean , i have setted u that server from like 4-5 months .. and now i don't want to lose it b'coz it's working perfectly fine ...

And i have 1tb of data in it .. i don't want to lose it ..

Quote Originally Posted by robert420
    I recommend that you talk with shahaz he might be able to help you out a little bit better then any other resellers for OVH.
    and who is shahaz pls ?

Quote Originally Posted by Supernatural View Post
    and who is shahaz pls ?
    search EzyHost

@Supernatural, If the billing NIC is allocated to another person, you can't edit that. Its better if you buy a new server from another reseller ( same model server) and move entire disk data using dd command from the rescue mode.By doing that you can save the data and application settings.

Quote Originally Posted by vgnheart
    move entire disk data using dd command from the rescue mode.By doing that you can save the data and application settings.
    How to do that... Any tutorial ?

Our Services
    : Linux VPS, Windows VPS/RDP, Rapidleech, Offshore Web Hosting, Seedbox
    Countries: USA, The Netherlands, Germany , France

Thread Information